• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π–Ί π—Šπ—Žπ—‚π–Όπ—„ π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π–Όπ—.

natasha.

𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
in a nutshell ↓
300 - 600 words
fandoms & originals
mxf and/or fxf
doubling welcome
ghost friendly
weekly replies
a quick search.
hello! i'm nat and i'm sorta back after a heckin' long hiatus. i'm very slowly getting back into writing. life got busy so i couldn't do it as much as i wanted to, but i miss it so here i am. i don't wanna make this long and drawn out so i'll be quick!

i'm looking for a few stories to take up my time, preferably long term ones but i'm not against short ones either. i average around 300 - 600 words per character. i'll rarely go below that word count, and i'm not looking to write novellas either. as long as my partner gives me something to work with, we should be fine. i'm cool with playing one or two main characters in a story (so, happy to double, happy to not double), but i don't think i can juggle more than two.

outside of everything i've just listed, i'm pretty flexible. you wanna ghost if you're not feeling it? fine by me. i'll probably check in once before understanding that it's likely over. no hard feelings. all i ask is that if you are interested, that you communicate. plotting is a two way street! i want to make sure the writing experience is enjoyable for both of us, and that means collaborating when it comes to ideas.

lastly, here's a list of writing samples of mine. i may or may not ask for one from potential partners, but if you want to provide one anyway, feel free!

a world of fandoms.
these are all the fandoms i'm currently interested in. there are likely more, but these are the ones i'm craving at the moment so the chances of me being interested in anything not on this list are slim. i'm open to doing canon x oc, or oc x oc, but ideally i'd prefer to throw original characters into the different fandom worlds.

β†’
harry potter. plenty of options here. could do something with the first wizarding war, or second. could do next gen. could do something set way before. the possibilities are endless. hmu for either canon x oc or all ocs.
β†’
percy jackson. honestly, i'm a sucker for demigods and quests. give me anything even remotely close and i'll be a happy camper.
β†’
the maze runner, but we make it our own. maybe the glade is entirely different. maybe it's just a house of horrors with tricks and traps at every turn. lots of options here.
β†’
the mortal instruments. i've only read the books but it'd be cool to do something original in a different institute.
β†’
stranger things. i'm still on a bit of a kick after the latest season so, yes, i would love me some eddie munson.
β†’
marvel cinematic universe. i've got to catch up on the shows (i've yet to watch she-hulk and ms. marvel) but it'd be cool to do something in the mcu. either with originals or canon characters.

odds and ends.
i don't have any fleshed out ideas but here are some little bits n bobs that were rolling around in my head. any and all of them can be modified. they're really just concepts for us to build on, so if any of them give you more ideas, feel free to hit me up. at the moment, the only thing i won't go for is high fantasy or anything historical.

β†’
teenagers investigate a haunted house. what they find goes far beyond their expectations.
β†’
demigods on a quest to save the world. or, for fun, demigods on a quest for their own agendas but they get roped into some dangerous shit that is possibly world-ending.
β†’
superheroes. supervillains. vigilantes. just powers. need i say more?
β†’
small town murder mysteries. bonus if the supernatural are involved.
β†’
criminals working together to take down the people who've wronged them. could be fancy and heist related, or gritty and gang related.
β†’
high school reunion. plenty of drama, possible resentment, potential for romance.
β†’
test subjects on the run with powers they can't explain or control.
β†’
wouldn't mind a cheesy holidate story about two randos who agree to be each other's significant others for the holidays, for whatever their reasons are.
β†’
let's explore the world of celebrities. maybe there's an unlikely collaboration, or a non-celebrity get's wrapped up in it all. drama, scandals, there's lots of potential.
β†’
alternatively, something similar to young royals maybe? the idea of playing rich, spoiled brats sounds like it would be entertaining. would be more entertaining if we throw some non-royals in the mix.
β†’
something with witches. maybe even a school for them. not necessarily like hogwarts, but more like exploring the different kinds of witches, deals with shady supernaturals, perhaps even someone corrupt that they need to take down. it's fall, it's nearly halloween, i just wanna play some witches.

au revoir.
that's about it! feel free to hit me up if you're interested, or reply below and i'll dm you. thanks for stopping by!
β™‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back