• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a quick search

hey, my name is april. i've got a few cravings that i would like to indulge. read on if you're interested.

i'll tell you a little bit about me. i'm 19 years old, i've been roleplaying since i was 12, and i would consider myself advanced. i like to write long posts, anywhere between four and ten paragraphs, but there are times when i'll write less, like during dialogue heavy scenes. i prefer to play male characters, but am able to play any gender comfortably. i don't need romance, but i enjoy it. i'm fine with m/f, f/f, m/m, i have no preference. i also prefer minimalistic character sheets, but i can be convinced to do longer ones.

i'm not very picky when it comes to partners. i'd prefer to roleplay with someone near my age, just because i'm more comfortable that way. i don't care about reply length, as long as you don't give me a one-liner. i'm also someone who really doesn't like flawless characters. if we're going to roleplay together, i expect flawed, human characters from you, and you can expect the same from me.

that's about it for info. onto the ideas. if you have your own, you can message me them, but i can't guarantee i'll want to do them.

- zombie apocalypse. something similar to the walking dead. a group of people (or just a duo, if you prefer that), surviving against zombies (and other people).
- something set in the harry potter universe, preferably during the characters' hogwarts years. nothing with canon characters, something completely original.
- something set in the dragon age universe. again, nothing with canon characters, it'd have to be original.
- something similar to the studio ghibli movie princess mononoke. i'd like to explore the theme of humans vs nature, plus i love ghibli vibes.
- wizard/cursed, like howl's moving castle.
- assassin/prince or princess.

Last edited:
hey, my name is april. i've got a few cravings that i would like to indulge. read on if you're interested.

i'll tell you a little bit about me. i'm 19 years old, i've been roleplaying since i was 12, and i would consider myself advanced. i like to write long posts, anywhere between four and ten paragraphs, but there are times when i'll write less, like during dialogue heavy scenes. i prefer to play male characters, but am able to play any gender comfortably. i don't need romance, but i enjoy it. i'm fine with m/f, f/f, m/m, i have no preference. i also prefer minimalistic character sheets, but i can be convinced to do longer ones.

i'm not very picky when it comes to partners. i'd prefer to roleplay with someone near my age, just because i'm more comfortable that way. i don't care about reply length, as long as you don't give me a one-liner. i'm also someone who really doesn't like flawless characters. if we're going to roleplay together, i expect flawed, human characters from you, and you can expect the same from me.

that's about it for info. onto the ideas. if you have your own, you can message me them, but i can't guarantee i'll want to them.

- zombie apocalypse. something similar to the walking dead. a group of people (or just a duo, if you prefer that), surviving against zombies (and other people).
- something set in the harry potter universe, preferably during the characters' hogwarts years. nothing with canon characters, something completely original.
- something set in the dragon age universe. again, nothing with canon characters, it'd have to be original.
- something similar to the studio ghibli movie princess mononoke. i'd like to explore the theme of humans vs nature, plus i love ghibli vibes.
- wizard/cursed, like howl's moving castle.
- assassin/prince or princess.

I’m so down for human vs. nature, wizard/cursed, and assassin prince/princess. If any of these are open, please message me ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back