• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Delete

I think I'd like to do this. We could discuss details in PM, if you'd like?

Not on your list- but would you be interested in hunter x hunter? :) (Also super into Black Butler right now sooo like.. we should rp anyways? :P )

I had an RP idea with someone else about a crossover RP with Kingom Hearts, if you'd be interested ^.^ We hadn't planned anything out yet, as life happened and he had to leave, but I can tell you what I had in mind at least.

Other than that though, I can do:
Bold means I have characters for this role
Shapeshifters
Cyborg/androids
Angels
Demons
Medieval

Dragons
Knights
Royalty
Merfolk

Adventures
Ghosts
Wizards and mages
Summoners
Hunters

Monster slayers
Beast masters
Mythology (Including this one because some of my monster characters are inspired from mythological creatures)

PS: I know you said you don't care how much we post, but since you said you usually post at least 3 paragraphs I thought I should tell you: I write solely based on inspiration, and don't care how much or little ends up in my posts. I'll naturally write as much as I feel is necessary, but it can be easy for me to see a single line of text and go "Yeah, that's good". Considering what you said that'll probably not happen, but just in case it does and it bothers you, I figured it was worth bringing up.

(Yes, I know my RP Preferences say I'm not available. I had to bail on a partner recently because it wasn't working out, so now I have room for one more RP. Plus you're the first person I've seen who's actually stated they're willing to do a crossover RP, so I just had to make an exception :xFgrin:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back