• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other A Question that Rises from Sheer Curiosity

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)
I know there are certain buzzwords that set off RpN's automagically working, high tech filtration system of safety and utter fortitude... So I was having a very odd train of thought that is too complex to write on the tiny keyboard of a phone, which is already unworthy of my quintessential presence. The question suddenly rose up from the depths of the Hellish place I call my brain:

Does it do the doing thing in the private workshop?

I know there are certain buzzwords that set off RpN's automagically working, high tech filtration system of safety and utter fortitude... So I was having a very odd train of thought that is too complex to write on the tiny keyboard of a phone, which is already unworthy of my quintessential presence. The question suddenly rose up from the depths of the Hellish place I call my brain:

Does it do the doing thing in the private workshop?
It does it everywhere. Spambots aren't particularly sharp. They'll post in Staff Contact XD Amusing, but bothersome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back