TV & Film A question for marvel fans

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there i recently caught up on a few xmen movies (not dark phoenix) and was wondering curiously....does anyone rp the xmen or fantastic four anymore?

While yes xmen havent been in the mcu yet )though there was a bit or evidence of one of their bars in the mcu)...i want to see if anyone has intrest in this or tell me their view about it

While I'm not sure about the fandom itself, there is definitely an audience for that kind of audience currently. Heck, I think it's fair to say "random people born with unique superpowers" is a pretty common roleplay premise even.

I don't know about the comic adaptations, but I do see requests for the films every now and again. I know they aren't super popular, unfortunately. But I do think that is because a lot of people stick to the mcu.

I don't know about the comic adaptations, but I do see requests for the films every now and again. I know they aren't super popular, unfortunately. But I do think that is because a lot of people stick to the mcu.
Probably though we could add it to the mcu itself if theres a correct plot

According to a huge X-Men fan (myself, yet I don't remember half the crew since it's been too long), I feel like X-Men, and to a greater extent Fantastic Four, aren't as popular unlike Avengers or anyone involved within the Avengers. Currently, I'm doing a Wolverine x OC RP with somebody though :3 So there's that. :3

According to a huge X-Men fan (myself, yet I don't remember half the crew since it's been too long), I feel like X-Men, and to a greater extent Fantastic Four, aren't as popular unlike Avengers or anyone involved within the Avengers. Currently, I'm doing a Wolverine x OC RP with somebody though :3 So there's that. :3
X-Men move more books than most comic characters, if you look at what actually sells at comic shops.
I think it's more a matter of demographics, where the older fans who buy those books have either stepped away from the hobby or do their roleplaying on other forums.

This is not a recruit thread

It is a question thread, i might make a thread later on for intrest but i must gather more info on if there is still people who like xmen or fantastic four

Users who are viewing this thread

Back