• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Quest for Adventure

Hildre

One Time Luck
This quest will use write in for dialogue, but since the MC's speech will not be shown, a general outline of what has been said will be described instead. Feel free to imagine the actual words spoken by our hero (or heroine!) as you wish.
Scene 1: Awakening
"Wake up!"

Startling awake, you promptly fell out of your bed, only to land face first on the unfortunately familiar wooden floor beside you cot. Groaning, you rubbed your face under the fond laughter you knew as your older sister's. Still groggy from sleep, you slowly extricated yourself from the remaining bed-sheets covering your body and made your way to your feet. Once you were upright and relatively awake, your surroundings made themselves clearer to your gaze.

Tabitha and the MC's Home said:
A modest home, this small space is inhabited by Tabitha and her sibling. The loft is used as a storage area and sleeping quarters, and can be reached by a sturdy wooden ladder. The ground floor is used as a kitchen, a dining room and a gathering area for the small family. Though small, the house is well lit with large windows and made lively by various knickknacks and plants of all sizes.

Feeling somewhat put out by your rough awakening, you looked at your sister and spoke the first thing that came to mind:
[ ] Write-in

Write in: "I have to pee."

(That's what I always say when I wake up in the morning~!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back