• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Queer Roleplay Search [21+]

Frog King

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! You may call me Frog King or a variation of that. My pronouns are they/he. I'm new here, but I'm certainly not new to roleplaying. I recently got into playing D&D which revived my interest in roleplaying, so I'm excited to get back into things online as well. My hobbies outside of roleplay include playing video games, reading, drawing, crocheting, collecting nerdy stuff and a few more I'm probably forgetting at the moment. I'm always up for chatting and making friends with my roleplay partners, so feel free to message me OOC anytime.
  • I'm 28, so I am only seeking partners who are 21+. This is purely for comfort reasons.
  • Due to having multiple chronic illnesses, my availability and posting frequency will vary quite a bit. Please be patient with me.
  • Post length will vary depending on a variety of factors. I don't like to commit to any specific paragraph requirements as I feel like that makes it more difficult for me to simply focus on the story and creativity.
  • I have a degree in creative writing as well as nearly fifteen years of roleplay experience. It has been quite some time since I've been into roleplaying and writing in general, so I expect to be rather rusty.
  • Good communication is something I try my best to provide, but there will be times I am unable to inform of absences. I am ghost friendly, so there is no pressure to formally drop a roleplay or take a break. I never push for replies, and I just reply as they come in.
  • At this time, queer characters and relationships are strongly preferred. I'm currently only willing to write straight characters if they are trans and straight relationships if one or both characters are not cis.
General themes/genres I like:

Romance
Slice of life
Found family
Worldbuilding
Fantasy
Witches
Demon x witch
Deity x witch
Magical university
Historical
Royalty
Mythology
Dystopian
Apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic
Sci-Fi
Space saga
Time travel
Super humans
Friends to lovers
Enemies to lovers
Poly relationships
Arranged marriage
Forbidden love
College
Artist x muse
Cottagecore
Marine adventure
Marine biologist x marine archeologist

I'm always up for some historical forbidden romance, preferably of the FxF variety since that's the queer pairing I'm into right now.

Demon x witch or deity x witch sounds fun
Okay, cool! Do you have a preference between the two? Any preferences for which role you would play?

I'm always up for some historical forbidden romance, preferably of the FxF variety since that's the queer pairing I'm into right now.
Sounds good, I'm always up for FxF. Do you have any particular time periods you enjoy roleplaying in?
Heading to work, can we start planning something when I get back?
I'm sorry for the delayed response. Anything you're interested in writing in particular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back