• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A quarnintine roleplay

Deredere

He/they. I can tell you your aesthetic
I'm looking for a more long term partner for roleplaying. My length can be nearly Up to two paragraphs (depends how much time I have on my hands),but more comfortable around one paragraph. I have nearly finished all my characters, but some are more flesh out than others. Green would mean this is a more fleshed out world and Yellow would mean that I still have some plot holes in this universe, and Red would be incomplete with characters or it has major plot holes.
Universe 1: It's a magical place and home universe of the first zodiac signs. This world is missing a lot of characters and needs help to find a plot. This is a prequeal in a sense and a main origin story for universe 2. This world focuses on individuality
Universe 2 : This world is most like our own (pre-corona) and set in the 2010's. These are where the main protagonists are and would recommend to play with this world. There are 12 main characters to play with. This can be in single player or in groups. In this world, your zodiac sign tells you what job you'll have and what's your self worth. This world is mostly realistic. You can romance these characters.
Universe 3 : This world is set in the ten years (corona doesn't exist in this world.)in the future where instead of the original protagonists get powers, it's their babies. They don't get their parents powers rather their own unique powers, like a baby that can control the weather based on her feelings and condition or one that can spit up acid. I have not given all the babies powers yet and still trying to brainstrom on that. Yes, this world does have gross out and toilet humor, I'm not above that when I want to be. It is mostly cartoon fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back