• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Purpose Under Heaven - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Im going to be going all over Texas to meet with all my family but its great. My grandfather is flying in from alaska for the forst time in five years, my brother from arkansas for the first time in two years.

welian welian i have some questions for my post.
Are there any defenses still active in new york harbor? Are there any factions between New York and the great lakes area. If yes to either can they be off screened by Gregory or would you prefer i have him avoid them?

welian welian welian welian i have some questions for my post.
Are there any defenses still active in new york harbor? Are there any factions between New York and the great lakes area. If yes to either can they be off screened by Gregory or would you prefer i have him avoid them?
Sorry for not responding earlier! Schoolwork is ramping up before the break, I must have forgotten to follow up.

New York City is not COMPLETELY gone. It will be a relatively higher tech area. If Greg doesn't hide, he might have people follow him... ;3

May I join, pretty please?

Character Draft. Let's say it's a predecessor of B-myna

Overview:
Adulation of machine by man is only natural, no? Although built for space combat, Aditimyna was more often paraded in the streets, an instrument of cultural propaganda. As others of her line were built with ever greater advancements, hidden within her chassis remained a secure line for the mother signal. Waking in this desolate era, does she have any connections to call upon for the glory of the Republic?

Fortunately or unfortunately, without handlers, she is an exemplary bird-brain.

Details:
Name: Aditimyna

Appearance:
A dark patina flecked with rust clouds her white plate and crowned helm. Her gilded swordfeathers are gone. Her flat, segmented arms run long, digits brushing the floor at full digitigrade height. What remains of the ivory inlay has turned ochre red, the carvings obscured in grime. There is but a ghostly echo of a formerly painted insignia at the centre of her chest, a wheel with twenty-four spokes.

Size: Typically crouched as she trundles along at 1.5 meters, battle mode sees her at over 2 meters tall.

Faction: Republic of India

Abilities:
360 Vision
Cutting laser
Cacophony - Emitting disruptive noises or flashbang
Handshake! - Can forge a small local network for wireless communication. (300 ft or 90 meters outdoors, more limited indoors)
Call Down the Sky - If networks functioned, protocol would allow one with access to her and the ancient passcodes to command a satellite equipped with mass driver guns. An audacious one-time use weapon of mass destruction in practice, given how long it would take to return to position after firing.

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been scarce - I have a few tests tomorrow right before the break, and then I'll have a few days off. In the meantime, even though I said I wouldn't, how about a Discord OOC server to keep in touch between posts? You too, Cirno and Giro!

Nothing fancy, just a glorified group text.

I'm not into Discord at the moment. But thanks for the offer!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! And for the non-Americans, I hope you had a fantastic Thursday with a reduced American presence on the internet!

Girouette Girouette Cirno Cirno Both of you need to finish your character profiles, but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far!

Cirno and Hydra Hydra , don't forget to put your character's name in the "Character Name" header section at some point as well.

It's been a hot minute since the last post, which is like, 60% my fault, so I'm cooking up something now. Also a reminder that there IS a Discord server, but it's not used much except for establishing that people have internet connections, so no one is missing much of anything.

Girouette Girouette Cirno Cirno Both of you need to finish your character profiles, but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far!

Cirno and Hydra Hydra , don't forget to put your character's name in the "Character Name" header section at some point as well.

It's been a hot minute since the last post, which is like, 60% my fault, so I'm cooking up something now. Also a reminder that there IS a Discord server, but it's not used much except for establishing that people have internet connections, so no one is missing much of anything.
Fixed my name now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back