• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Purpose Under Heaven - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Purr Purr This is your cue to post as your character waking up! Or at least, post as your character. My post is set up with the idea that this farmer is tilling the land that is the field where part of our cast was standing during the Great Deactivation. Like (I think) I mentioned earlier, I want to allow some wiggle room on when/where characters reactivate to accommodate future players.

welian welian Ah! Please spell these things out for me in the future either here or via Conversation and I'll do my best to act accordingly! =)

Hey quick question…can i have Sir Gregory have woken up like a month or so ago? That way i can have him effectively guide his followers to salvage a vessel capable of transporting him across the Sea to Jersey? I intend for Walter to have been stored elsewhere and Gregory is going to Awaken Walter who is currently at a facility near The great lakes? This will get him in contact with the others and Give me the opportunity to have a wake up scene still with Walter. welian welian

Hey quick question…can i have Sir Gregory have woken up like a month or so ago? That way i can have him effectively guide his followers to salvage a vessel capable of transporting him across the Sea to Jersey? I intend for Walter to have been stored elsewhere and Gregory is going to Awaken Walter who is currently at a facility near The great lakes? This will get him in contact with the others and Give me the opportunity to have a wake up scene still with Walter. welian welian
That makes sense to me! Either that, or he happened to be assisting the Americans at the time of the Big Sleep.

There we go. Enjoy! Best I could do on short notice. =)

Ah! I added new instrumental mood music to the second half of the scene. Enjoy!

Edit: That's what I imagine playing when they come out of the hole and start following the humans like little ducklings. =)

This is my go-to song for brainstorming post-apocalyptic settings in general:

That makes sense to me! Either that, or he happened to be assisting the Americans at the time of the Big Sleep.
While he certainly would have, i have already written it in that he never woke up. He had just finished upgrading and was about to he turned on when the great sleep occured and his twitch killed his maker. Which is why his followers were able to activate him despite not knowing how. All it took was a press of the right button.

While he certainly would have, i have already written it in that he never woke up. He had just finished upgrading and was about to he turned on when the great sleep occured and his twitch killed his maker. Which is why his followers were able to activate him despite not knowing how. All it took was a press of the right button.
Monkeys, typewriter, Shakespeare.

I'd like to see intro posts from the other half of the group before I respond to those posted last night, so now we just sit and wait for a bit.

Me!
Cat Thanksgiving GIF

Nuuu! It was the first and only Thanksgiving pic involving a kitty I could find! =)

Here! A better kitty gif has got to be in here somewhere...

Ah yus! =)

Cat Kitten GIF by Demic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back