• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Purpose Under Heaven - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Our little baseball of commercial delight may just be the smallest fodder to deal with.

It just so happens that BOOP is dusty and weathered and yes - could use a new paint job after 1,000 years of inactivity! Perhaps BOOP and Michael (like Michelangelo) can work out a deal? =)
Michael will gladly help everyone in need of a paint job!

With TOR-X we are now more complete than ever. And finally someone with a name more conventionally robot-y xD

Hey all, glad to be aboard. My first RP so go easy on me!

I ran my pitch past Welian before I posted - and have read through almost all of yours now. Looks good, can't wait to get started!

Is

Is SERAPH a biblically accurate angel

Well, the answer isn't so simple. A being with an innate desire to help, but with unknowable motives even to itself?

A Literal Floating Ball of Light and Rings of Power?

I dunno, seems like it might be interpreted that way by some of the locals.

I was gonna write up my character some today but I'm kinda feeling depressed, so maybe tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Senhara Senhara You are cooler than your fears would have you believe. =) *sending hugs*
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Hooray times two! Especially for passing all of your tests! Go Weli!

The Neverending Story Win GIF

Damafaud Damafaud six, because I scrolled down too fast and missed your glorious character smack dab in the middle of my page.

Sorry to be "that guy" but I'm gonna need a week or so of time before I can get around to writing. I didn't know how bad seasonal depression could hit, shit sucks.

Sorry to be "that guy" but I'm gonna need a week or so of time before I can get around to writing. I didn't know how bad seasonal depression could hit, shit sucks.
Hey, it's okay! Depression's rough. You have my sympathy. We'll be here when you get back, and I'll summarize the RP for you so that you won't have so much read. In the meantime, have you already looked into purchasing a sunlight lamp? Some people swear by it, some don't.

In the meantime, have you already looked into purchasing a sunlight lamp? Some people swear by it, some don't.
I haven't had one, in fact I don't have a lamp or something in my room. I use the closet for lighting, so I think a sunlight lamp would be a good investment period.

I haven't had one, in fact I don't have a lamp or something in my room. I use the closet for lighting, so I think a sunlight lamp would be a good investment period.
I hear the fancy ones come with timers! The lamps can get a bit pricey, so here's to hoping you'll find something in your budget. SAD is no joke!

Senhara Senhara I don't know if you take multivitamins, but I find that the better I treat my body, the better fuel I put in, the healthier I feel overall. That includes exercise even if it's just a little sweat. Good sleep too, but come to think of it, you probably know all that already. =)

Just read the intro. While I greatly enjoyed it, I'm still left with wondering what the play is here.

welian welian
Do you want our Characters to awaken one by one in the same area up in Michigan?

Are we waiting for another post from you or do you want us writing posts of our robots climbing out of the ground? Or something else?

Edit: By the size of the finger described, I'm not certain if there's one of us in particular that you wanted to post next.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back