Absence A Proper Apology and Farewell (to Rping)

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
Oof now that I'm starting to write this, I'm realizing this is going to be a lot harder than I imagined it to be. Well without further ado, let me jump right in.

So first off I wanted to start this out by apologizing to every user I have ghosted on. I would personally tag each one, but that would be quite the list plus I didn't want to put them onto the spotlight.
I have no fair reason as to why I have ghosted. Sure there have been other commitments and activities taking up my time in the real world, but I feel as though that is not sufficient enough. I guess I became scared to face you as more time passed and I could not find the time to reply. I have always been one to avoid confrontations and well I did it worse on here. There have been a lot of times where I wish I could muster up the courage to apologize, but now I know it may not be enough. I realized that I tend to show my lack of communication the worst on here, especially if it dealt with something I did wrong. I have always wanted to change that, and I felt like this would be a great opportunity to take that small step towards change.
Also now that I am leaving role-playing I felt that it was time to at least show my feelings and sincerity in that I really am sorry for ever ghosting on anyone. It's not proper or justifiable. There are probably not enough words for me to show how terrible I felt simply up and leaving someone hanging. I hope that if I ever come back to role-play that this will be a habit broken. For now, I wish that those in the past that have dealt with this from me will see it

Moving on to the next part. I am retiring from role-playing here until who knows when. For the past several months I have been struggling to regain what once was there. I had lost passion as time went by. I tried joining new or continuing roleplays to try and see if they would help, but eventually, it all slipped away. I hope that in the future I can return with renewed vigour to write, but I felt the need to release a proper announcement for all those to see.

I won't stop popping onto Rpn here though as I have made many friends here, but I probably won't be appearing as often as before.

I apologize once again to those that I have made false promises to committing to roleplays and wish everyone who is reading this the best on their future endeavours. I will miss the excitement that role-playing has brought to me.

See y'all around~​

Oh, Mauve! I hope you're doing alright and that you regain passion for RPing if that's what you wish. I remember you didn't ghost on me when we RPed and you were a good writer and partner, so don't be too hard on yourself either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back