• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hello there everyone! it's me, applecream, back with yet another polyamory interest check! so, i honestly don't know what else to put here so let's go ahead and get on with the information!

ABOUT ME!:
! I am 20 years old!

! Please call me juniper, juju, juni, or pastel.

! I live in the United States, EST timezone

! I am trans, FtM, and my pronouns are he/him

! Polyamorous myself!

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY:
! As stated in the title, I am only looking for m/m/m and m/m/m/m roleplays right now! Furthermore, I am looking for 2-3 people per idea I have!

! Realistic Faceclaims only please! I will not be accepting drawn, animated, or picrew faceclaims.

! At minimum, I would like you to be 16+ of age!

! Please be willing to engage in OOC chatter! I absolutely adore OOC chatter, as well as making playlists, headcanons, memes, and pinterest boards for the OCs!

! Do not DM me please, please comment down below if you are interested!

! Semi-advanced to advanced only! Please try to put out at least 3 or more paragraphs

! Help with plotting!

! Slowburn romance only please!

! Please say if you lose interest!

! Please use 3rd person POV!

! If an idea is striked out, then that means the idea has gained enough interest.

if you have read all of this then please tell me your favorite color when you comment down below!

FANDOMS!
Among Us OCs (craving)
Squid Game OCs
Harry Potter OCs
Young Royals OCs
Gossip Girl OCs

ORIGINAL IDEAS!

Prince and the Pirates (craving!)

Zombie Apocalypse survivors
Knights and a Prince
Supernatural Roommates
Coffee Shop
Soulmates
Vampire x Supernatural Creature x Human x Supernatural Creature (1 vampire, 1 human, 2 supernaturals of different species)
Partners in Crime
Mafia/Gang
Two Humans and a Supernatural

Last edited:
i love everything about this, especially the prince x pirates and any supernatural story (coming from another polyamorous FtM here) !! favourite colour is green

Yooo this seems pretty epic! I love anything apocalypse or sci-fi! My favorite color is the specific blue of kaiju blood. (I three, am FtM, coincidence? who knows...)

i'd definitely be interested in this, if it's still open! the concept of prince and pirates as well as knights and a prince are something that i'd typically be better at writing, and my favorite colour is cerulean blue!

i love everything about this, especially the prince x pirates and any supernatural story (coming from another polyamorous FtM here) !! favourite colour is green
helloooo i'd be up for the prince x pirates!
Yooo this seems pretty epic! I love anything apocalypse or sci-fi! My favorite color is the specific blue of kaiju blood. (I three, am FtM, coincidence? who knows...)
Hey there! I'd be up for perhaps Zombie Apocalypse Survivors if you're up for it ^^
i'd definitely be interested in this, if it's still open! the concept of prince and pirates as well as knights and a prince are something that i'd typically be better at writing, and my favorite colour is cerulean blue!
it's still open! you can hop in the prince and pirates and I'll go ahead and create a DM ^^

Knights and a prince, Supernatural Roommates, Coffee Shop all sound really cute for a slow burn! Favorite color is purple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back