• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
No, it's not. In Black and White it was one of the harder to find Pokémon, but in later games they're more common to find in tall grass. Plus Pseudos tend to be dragon types with 3 stage evolutions lol

I can change it though if you'd like, it's no biggie ^^

Alright, I have a huge range of choices but I think I'd like some help deciding.
My choices as of now are Absol, Mawile, Mimikyu, or Glaceon.
Eevee is a pretty common pick though, so I'm leaning towards one of the other 3.
I don't know, can I get some recommendations?

Alright, I have a huge range of choices but I think I'd like some help deciding.
My choices as of now are Absol, Mawile, Mimikyu, or Glaceon.
Eevee is a pretty common pick though, so I'm leaning towards one of the other 3.
I don't know, can I get some recommendations?
Mimikyu best boi

Here is the lore tab folks, Occ is next, then CS. All will be completed today.

Without further Ado.

Lets start to look at them trainers.

Q! What's the tone of this?
Being set in the semi-real world, will weapons besides pokemon be used? Do pokemon get hurt besides just fainting? If a human gets caught in a charmander's flamethrower, will they die?

Q! What's the tone of this?
Being set in the semi-real world, will weapons besides pokemon be used? Do pokemon get hurt besides just fainting? If a human gets caught in a charmander's flamethrower, will they die?
Yes to all of the above. Granted pokemon are notoriously more durable than standard biological organisms due to competing with one another for survival. So admittedly small arms fire will be useless against most pokemon beyond their first stages. A third form like Nidoking however would charge through a barrage of 50mg rounds and tear that bunker into shreds. More terrifyingly a machamp could catch machine gun fire out of the air with enough speed to throw them back…

Trying to decide what Pokemon to give my trainer. Trying to decide between Snivy, Shinx, or Riolu atm

This sounds like a whole lot of fun! I'd totally be interested if you're still accepting ;w; )b

This sounds so much fun! I would absolutely love to join with a rookidee by my side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back