• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A pokemon adventure ooc

Gahah, will dragon rage affect togetic tho? It's a fairy type too! : >
I'm not too keen on homosexuality in the pokemon world

We'll add that in after the battle. It's too much for me to process lol. After that, you can write up a draft for the rules concerning fairy type interaction with dragon moves.
I am glad that you retained your sanity, and your head is still intact after all of that tho!
I wouldn't say that I'm alright. Just sort of still functioning, like a car about to sputter out of control and into a ravine. :3

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy
How many Pokémon would Vivillon's friend guard cover?
you ddint submit your abilities and a few others didnt as well. We'll have to change that after this battle. However normally this wouldnt be an issue because it was supposed to have been done at character creation via pm or here on the ooc. Since I didn't catch it. You can have it defend everyone. After the battle, it will likely only cover your pokemon. Unlike aurora viel will is based on having hail up, this is a blanket defense for everyone.

you ddint submit your abilities and a few others didnt as well. We'll have to change that after this battle. However normally this wouldnt be an issue because it was supposed to have been done at character creation via pm or here on the ooc. Since I didn't catch it. You can have it defend everyone. After the battle, it will likely only cover your pokemon. Unlike aurora viel will is based on having hail up, this is a blanket defense for everyone.
Alright, I think to help the process it would just protect my pokemon.

PFFT, the question is, WHERE WERE YOU? ;-;

mzDY5_s-200x150.gif

So. Toxic bypasses accuracy if used by a poison-type pokemon. (Gen VI onward)
Venoshock doubles the damage if used on a poisoned pokemon.

Are we doing anything for double damage? Will it be set to +1 damage? +2? (Like a charged shot?)

So. Toxic bypasses accuracy if used by a poison-type pokemon. (Gen VI onward)
Venoshock doubles the damage if used on a poisoned pokemon.

Are we doing anything for double damage? Will it be set to +1 damage? +2? (Like a charged shot?)
Nope, had no idea these mechanics existed. Like I tell dreamtique, write up a formal draft for how it would be added as a rule for the rp and I’ll see if it fits.

Tfw your character gets severely injured in a pokemon rp. also YES FINALLY ALMOST DAY 1 also where is scrub ;-;?

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Tis fine lad, I don't mind it adds for some d r a m a, also I thought it would make sense since she WAS being picked up and freaking slammed to a degree, logically.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back