• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A pokemon adventure ooc

Loki777 Loki777

*poke* Just checking up on ya. It's been 2 and a half days since the last post. Did you lose interest, get busy indefinitely?

Loki777 Loki777 Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon Since this rp is largely dice based, you can do this two ways. We can either have you both narrate the battle without me and just describe what happens with the pokemon only. Or I can participate and rp battle as belle and delilah. Choice is up to you guys, whatever you want to do.

Hi everyone! I'm Bum Bear, but most just call me Bummy.
Just joined the RP! Nice to meet ya'll!

Loki777 Loki777 & Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon
Hi again! Hate to bother you guys, but would you
mind telling me what's all that's happened thus far?
Sure! Basically, everyone is coming to the island. Be it via boat or whatever. Our characters arrived on the same boat, and are now engaged in a Pokémon battle with two others on the island, whom Warren (my character) tried to protect Jasmine (Loki's character) from, as they were trying to scout out the competition and take out the weak ones early.

Sure! Basically, everyone is coming to the island. Be it via boat or whatever. Our characters arrived on the same boat, and are now engaged in a Pokémon battle with two others on the island, whom Warren (my character) tried to protect Jasmine (Loki's character) from, as they were trying to scout out the competition and take out the weak ones early.
Oh, got'chu! Guess I'll just insert myself in as a spectator.
Is anyone refereeing the match?

@

Welcome man. Feel free to make a character at your leisure and to check out the ic. :P

X3 alright

question, do i really need to have a starter, starter pokemon, because thats not really my style. I like fossils, and fossil teams, but, well none of the starters are fossils XD

X3 alright

question, do i really need to have a starter, starter pokemon, because thats not really my style. I like fossils, and fossil teams, but, well none of the starters are fossils XD
You better kiss scrub and loki's feet, who actually followed the rules lol.

Loki777 Loki777 Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon Bum Bear Bum Bear I've updated battle rules. If there is a status effect such as a boost that I've missed, let me know. Please review battle rules before posting once more. In particular I've raised damage per turnI dont want simple encounters to drag on. lol

And bum bear wants a vote for Abilities. Lemme know if you want it implemented or not.

Whether a move succeeds or fails.
1-4 = failure
5-10 = success

Damage will always be 4 hp. Super effective will be 5 damage. Not every effective will be 2 hp.

Concerning aoe attacks: Any attack with a large area of affect such as flamethrower or heatwave will have multiple dice rolls for multiple targets. So if you want to hit 3 people, you roll 3 ten sided dice.

Concerning moves that hit multiple times: Players also must roll a one five sided dice to see how long the move lasts. There's a little knowledge that comes into account here because while bind can hit for 5 turns, the caster is not allowed to move to use other moves while its binding. While a fire spinner is allowed to cast and move on.

Concerning boosts: Any move that boosts will eat a player's turn,but for the next 2 turns they gain a bonus.

Speed moves such as agility allow the player attack twice for two turns
Attack boosting moves such as sword dance allow the player to attack twice
Accuracy moves such as lock on prevent misses
Moves that protect such as protect ones self for one turn or prevent status effects gain 2 turns of immunity.

Concerning weather affects: They succeed 100 percent of the time,but eat that turn's move. Each type of weather boosts that move's type by 1 damage for 3 turns.

Concerning status effects:
Burns sap 2 hp per turn, for three turns.
Poisons sap 3 hp per turn, for three turns
Sleep forces a player to roll a 20 sided dice, 1-10 wakes up and 1-20 is sleep. This status lasts for 3 turns
Paralysis forces the player to roll for a higher margin of success for 3 turns. Players must roll 9 or 10 on a ten sided dice or they will not be able to attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back