• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Plus Ultra Adventure with Stormee (OPEN)

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
Yo.

I'm bored and I like suffering so here we are. This isn't going to be fancy like some of the other ones I've made in the past. Just to the point. I've been looking for specific things and I'm craving specific tastes right now.

So, to get this thing on and poppin', most people call me Storm or Stormee (my gamer name).

☆ I'm in my twenties and I've been writing for like... look it's been a long time.
I've played a wide variety of characters in a wide variety of worlds.
☆ Nothing really fazes me anymore, and I mean nothing, so hit me with your best shot.
☆ I tend to write between two to ten paragraphs nowadays especially if I'm really amped for a scene.
The more excited and passionate I feel about it, the more you'll get out of me, sorry in advance lol
☆ I consider myself literate even though I will constantly doubt my capabilities with my high strung anxiety.
☆ I'm active pretty much every day but I won't always be able to get a solid post in every day since I work and all that.
I will, however, always be able to chat. I love OOC talk and headcannons and getting into all kinds of nonsensical fun with my partners.
☆ I'm the biggest goofball I promise you.
You'll get memes, sims houses, and hear about a bunch of other completely unrelated things every day if you let me.

☆ I'm heavily into romance like... I need it. I need the drama, the angst, the love and hate, all of it. I don't want to force a relationship but I'm a hopeless romantic at heart bite me
☆ I can play as both males and females relatively comfortably.
☆ I can play a ton of characters at once as well. I love adding in NPCs, background characters, side friendships, and making the world feel more alive.
☆ As far as relationships go I prefer mxf, because that's what I'm used to, but I'm open to m// and f// as well.
☆ For platforms, I'm open pretty much anything. I prefer pm because it's easier for me to keep track of it but threads, docs, or discord doesn't bother me.

~Though I have literally no experience in discord and have only used it for OOC talk~
Ask away if you have any questions. I'm an open book.

Now what I'm looking for in a partner is pretty much someone just like me, as weird as it sounds.

❀ I want someone who's gonna be passionate and get all excited for scenes and posts.
❀ I want someone who puts effort into what they give me because I put a lot of effort into what I give you.
❀ I'd prefer someone who can write at least 1-2 paragraphs minimum. It doesn't have to be more novella style like me but put your heart into it.
Also please be literate, I don't mind not having perfect grammar but if I can't understand it I'm not going to try to. As rude as that sounds.
❀ I'd prefer it if my partner is around my age and 18+. I would feel waaaay too uncomfortable doing romantic things with a minor.

If you live in Michigan or the east coast you get bonus points for time zone lol but not a requirement.
❀ I will also ask that you contribute and push the story with me. Come up with random events and implement your own ideas too!
Don't be afraid to take the lead for something.
❀ Be prepared to plan things out with me because I can't just jump-start with nothing.
❀ Also! I don't want a partner who will either ditch me after the first post, ditch me right after we finish planning, or any of that stuff.
Please be active and willing to work with me C:

Currently, I'm looking for fandoms because they've sucked me in. I am ONLY interested in Canon x OC and will double, some stories are open to just oc stuff but I won't do just canon. I'll put the characters I want you to play as and list the characters I can play as. Stars will be on a scale of one to five in level of interest for that fandom at the moment, bolded means I'm really craving that particular character. All of these are also open to practically any AUs we can come up with.
Naruto & Shippuden***********
Uzumaki Naruto x My OC
Uchiha Sasuke x My OC
Hatake Kakashi x My OC
Rock Lee x My OC
Akatsuki Randomness maybe?
OC x OC

(I can play the Konoha 11 and some extras)
(I'll honestly sell my body and soul to do some naruto it's my bread and butter)

Boku no Hero Academia***
Todoroki Shoto x My OC
Kaminari Denki x My OC
Amajiki Tamaki x My OC
(I can play Baku and Deku comfortably, everyone else it depends)

Ouran High School Host Club****
The Hitachiin Twins (either of em or both) x My OC
Morinozuka Takashi x My OC
(I love my boys! I can play any of the hosts)

Bleach**
Kurosaki Ichigo x My OC
Hitsugaya Toshiro (aged up) x My OC
JaegerJaquez Grimmjow x My OC
(There's a lot of characters in the show so just ask and I'll give an answer)

D. Grayman**
Lavi Bookman x My OC
(I can play Kanda, Krory, Allen, and Kamui)
(honestly if you're part of this fandom I'll love you til the end of time)

Pokemon****
OC x OC pokemon adventuresss
(only gen 1-5 though cause that's what I know best)
If you choose gen 4 I'll love you forever

DC Universe**
Static Shock aka my first love x My OC
Teen Titans (Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg) x My OC
Batfam (Dick, Jason, Damian) x My OC
(There's way too many characters so just ask)

Fruits Basket***
Sohma Kyo x My OC
Sohma Hatsuharu x My OC
(Honestly never had the chance but I got a lot of knowledge of the show) Yes, I was one of the fans that cried when they announced a reboot after like 8 years.

If something strikes your interest or you got something you want to pitch to me, do it. Just do it-
♡ Also when you message me include who you'd like for me to play for you, any ideas you might have, or anything to help with the planning (ꈍᴗꈍ) Thanks loves~♡

Last edited:
Hi! I was wondering if you'd like to do Naruto x Your OC or Sasuke x Your OC? Either is fine and I love RPing as Naruto characters.

I know this is late but...Are you still open to D Gray Man RP?
I AM OBSESSED it's so bad :D I'm craving DGM rp so hard but can't seem to find willing participants >_<
I'd like to play as Eliade...(and maybe my OC, Kay) for Krory ^^ (pls tell me you still play krory)
If you want we can have another rp where you can use your OC or something?

I know this is late but...Are you still open to D Gray Man RP?
I AM OBSESSED it's so bad :D I'm craving DGM rp so hard but can't seem to find willing participants >_<
I'd like to play as Eliade...(and maybe my OC, Kay) for Krory ^^ (pls tell me you still play krory)
If you want we can have another rp where you can use your OC or something?
Hey dude ☺️☺️ Yeah! Send me a dm and we can plot something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back