• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Plot I want to RP

Sneether

In 2071 a Rebellion happened by a The Realm of the Nine Angels, They were Cult, they overthrew the US Government and installed a Dictatorship, so they are now the government and control all aspects of life from what you watch on TV to what your job is, The religion of the Nine Angels is loosely based-off Pentecostal Christianity but a lot stricter, In 2072, Los Angeles, District Omega is a heavily policed,oppressed area where the people must obey all laws or they will be put to death,Every Law is influenced by the Bible or How the Realm views what the Bible Says, for example women are not allowed to wear pants, instead they must were dresses or skirts or if a Child disobeys his parents he is stoned for disobeying one of the Ten Commandments, Two Women have been hired by a secret Rebel Group known the the Circle tasked with driving The Realm of the Nine Angels out of LA and back into the hands of the United States,

My Basic Rules:

No God-Modding

No One-Liners

Decent Grammar

Sounds interesting. I certainly haven't been in a christian-dictatorship RP before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back