• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital A place to put some of my art?

lackingsleeq

Tavern brawl!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Life hasn’t been a picnic. Covid, feeling ingnored or put to the side, being a feble human bean, being a master procrastinator in training, and in genral being me tends to… how do I put this… be… not fun. So how do I react to these feelings? Admit how I feel to people’s faces? Talk to someone? No, SiR. I ART. So, yep. I’ll put my feeli- aRt, here. *cough cough*

I started drawing 6 moths into the pandemic… so at the time of posting at this it’s been… *counts on fingers*… um… January… March… I ran out of fingers. Whelp, my braincells don’t go further than all nine- ten- TEN fingers I have. I have 10 fingers. I know, I’m brilliant. I know how to count to ten. That’s first-rate mathmatics there. Wait- why am I typing about mathmatics? uhhhh… so… yep. I’ve been drawing for a little while. But during the past few months it’s been feeling more manditory than fun. Like I wasn’t drawing what I wanted or how I wanted. No sir, I ain’t staying in that box. Time to draw what I want! Whether that be drawing a unicorn, the AJR brothers, my dogs (best boys), a lamp, or a monster (all of which I enjoy drawing). But I highly doubt anyone wants to read me yelling at half of my personality, I know you’d rather meet my optimisic, people-loving side. so… stick around a bit a little bit and maybe you’ll see me improve? Who knows!

Here’s the first art I’ll be posting! It’s a WIP. but I love him. Nightmare fuel and all.C.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back