• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Pirate's Life For Me! (A Pirate RP)

Kyon

The Straight Man
A Pirate's Life For Me!
(A Pirate RP)
E986A5E2-2B51-4AFD-AEB7-26F99845E29A.jpeg

Years ago, the lands of Hellsmount were inhabited by the native peoples, back when the region was known as Ayimir. They were a respectable and honest people, united and hardworking. The many islands that made up Ayimir were, for the most part, fertile. Beneath the lands were caves and caverns, both manmade and natural. Most were fully explored, while others are untouched to this day. These tunnels were abundant with jewels and pieces of history depicting the stories of ancient times. Due to the fertility and wealth that Ayimir had to offer, its people were known for their treasures and fine art and crops. In fact, these people were so notable that distant lands, kingdoms, tribes, and countries sought after the territory.

-This, unfortunately led to war. In fact, it led to THE WAR. Before long, the entire world was fighting for claims over this land and its possessions.-

The leaders of Ayimir were no fools, however. They had long suspected of such a day that the greed of other nations should soon lead to chaos. Therefore, in order to maintain their history, legacy, and wealth, Ayimir hid their artifacts, art, jewels, and belongings among the several islands. Some of those islands have yet to even be discovered. Some of these treasures, the most insignificant of them, were hid superficially; they rest only a few feet below the ground. Others were hid deep below the surface in caverns and crypts, guarded by traps, sea monsters, mermaids, voodoo, and even some of the very few Ayimirians that still remain, living as hermits and dedicating their lives to protecting their past.
The most significant of these treasures, heard about only in legends, are the Aronim Jewels. These are precious minerals said to belong to the Council of Ayimir himself. Maps to their whereabouts have only ever misled people or led to new maps. Stories say these jewels take on colors yet to even be seen or imagined, something so rare that no wordsmith could possibly describe even if it were held in front of his face for hours on end. Some say they are cursed by devils while others claim that they are blessed by the many gods above. One thing about their legends is universal: their power is too powerful for any one man to control or be responsible for on their own.

Years later, after the war had died down and things finally settled, the land was renamed Hellsmount. This place has no true government or police. It has no rules or laws or set currency or religion. Rather, Hellsmount's several islands, towns, cities, and villages each have their own moral compass and their own vigilante. It is festered with scoundrels, burglars, thieves, pirates, and conmen. While most people are liars and cheaters, there still remain good people. Or at least, people that are better than the rest. One such group of better people is an unofficial Navy of self-proclaimed "good people" are The Cavalry, a somewhat morally sound group of "police" that hate pirates and their thieving ways, claiming to set out and act as this land's protectors.

Pirate or Cavalry, everyone is racing to find the most wealth and power. And more importantly, the Aronim Jewels

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, and welcome to A Pirate's Life For Me! RP as a pirate, searching for wealth and treasure, or as a member of The Cavalry, a fighting force against these notorious rogues and pirate crews. There are many possible roles to be filled as well as adventures to be had! If you're interested in the RP, please let me know with a comment! Roles will be posted in the future and will depend on the amount of interest in the RP, although ideally I'd like to be able to have 2 crews of pirates and a crew for the cavalry!

Join the discord: Join the A Pirate's Life For Me! Discord Server!

Character Sheets: Fantasy - A Pirate's Life For Me (A Pirate RP) CS

Last edited:
interested!

Hello yes yes very interested in making a rowdy explosion boy for The Renascence. Gonna join the link to talk and prepare lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back