Idea A pirate centric roleplay

Sig

The Prince of None
Sword and gun fights, epic tales of grandeur and adventure, and of course treasure beyond imagining. Pirates have been romanticized due to many movies and books but the life of freedom and danger that pirates lived is one that resonates with many people. I was hoping to make a really fun epic adventure that does explore the good modern day idea of a pirate and the real way that they were. Storyline and character is something that I found to be more enjoyable when fully discussed with a partner. I do have a few ideas though.

yep after seeing the first Pirates of the Caribbean, playing assassin's creed black flag, and researching real pirates I wanted to make a roleplay

I can't tell whether this is intended as a post looking for roleplay or a post looking for people to dump their ideas on pirate roleplays.

I was part of very complex pirate rp. It was awesome. Until everyone vanished.
sorry it was three in the morning here and I fell asleep.
I can't tell whether this is intended as a post looking for roleplay or a post looking for people to dump their ideas on pirate roleplays.
kinda both maybe sorta. Should I post my ideas?

I'd post your idea in interest check, and I'm definitely down for this! If you need any help to make it happen let me know, I've been wanting a pirate rp for a long time.

kinda both maybe sorta. Should I post my ideas?
Well, if this thread is for discussion of ideas, then yeah I'd say. If you are looking for roleplay, then you ought to make the thread on the appropriate section, which is the "looking for players" section. If you're looking for 1x1 roleplays, then it's the subforum "looking for partners" and if you're looking for group roleplay then it's the subforum "looking for group".

Well, if this thread is for discussion of ideas, then yeah I'd say. If you are looking for roleplay, then you ought to make the thread on the appropriate section, which is the "looking for players" section. If you're looking for 1x1 roleplays, then it's the subforum "looking for partners" and if you're looking for group roleplay then it's the subforum "looking for group".
Thanks for the info!

Well I was thinking that maybe the story could start with all the characters captured and charged with different crimes by the kingdom's version of the real Virginia Company. The story could start with them talking and agreeing to break out and steal the ship.

kinda yeah but with more people I was thinking it could lead to the group being a makeshift crew as they all want to prove that they were innocent in their crimes when they eventually get dragged into a grand adventure where the company and pirates are after them. the pirates because of a fortune teller telling that the group could lead them to a treasure

I guess a starter is something I should make and put in a different thread

Sword and gun fights, epic tales of grandeur and adventure, and of course treasure beyond imagining. Pirates have been romanticized due to many movies and books but the life of freedom and danger that pirates lived is one that resonates with many people. I was hoping to make a really fun epic adventure that does explore the good modern day idea of a pirate and the real way that they were. Storyline and character is something that I found to be more enjoyable when fully discussed with a partner. I do have a few ideas though.
I’d be interested to hear your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back