A Piece of Me

LittleMissFoxy

Sweet Lil Foxy
Hiyo! LittleMissFoxy here!

I have been writing for twelve and a half years, roleplaying for eleven of those years. I think I can be a pretty gun and exciting person to be around. I work part-time as a photographer and part-time as a waitress. I hope that we can be great friends and maybe chat sometime.

Thanks for reading! <3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hello there! I'm new as well, just started recently. Hoping to get along with you if you're ever around!

Nice! I'd like to see some of your photos sometime, if that's alright.

I'm Sano, self-declared lord of forum games.
If you want to find me, that's where I'll be. And that's where you can vent your emptiness, as well.

N
New roleplayer detected.
Launching Standard Welcome Package...
Welcome to RPNation, LittleMissFoxy. I hope you enjoy your time here. You already seem to have quite a bit of RP experience under your belt so I'm sure you'll fit right in!
If you haven't done so already, I recommend you join the Discord chat; there are usually at least a few people online at any given time.
Want to join a roleplay? Take a look at the interest check forums, which is where people post to gauge the interest in a new RP before it starts. You can either join group roleplays or one-on-one interactions. Some roleplays also remain open after the initial interest check, so don't forget to check out the roleplay forums too. There are roleplays for every preference here; I'm personally more of a fantasy/science-fiction fan myself.
If you want to learn more about the site's BBCode, check out the BBCode Guide and take a look at what people are creating in the BBCode Center.
You'll also find a good deal of useful guides in the Tutorials forum. If you have any questions at any point, feel free to ask around.

Hiyo! LittleMissFoxy here!

I have been writing for twelve and a half years, roleplaying for eleven of those years. I think I can be a pretty gun and exciting person to be around. I work part-time as a photographer and part-time as a waitress. I hope that we can be great friends and maybe chat sometime.

Thanks for reading! <3
i love photography! Nice to meet you <3

Users who are viewing this thread