• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital A Photoshopped Version of My 'Sona

ArchieTheFel

Born to ":3", forced to "Hi, welcome to the store"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As the title says, it's a photoshopped version of my fursona, Archie (the character in my profile pic). I just downloaded photoshop after years of not using it just to see if I was still okay at it, and started off by doing something I've been wanting to do for a while. While it's not exactly what they look like in my head, this is as close as I'll get (for now) of a realistic Archie. All photos used are credited to multiple sources around google, I own nothing but the character. Also, the sketchy filter over the drawing was done because I tried to make it look sort of like an illustration in an old zoology book or something.

Archie but Realistic Diff BG.png

As the title says, it's a photoshopped version of my fursona, Archie (the character in my profile pic). I just downloaded photoshop after years of not using it just to see if I was still okay at it, and started off by doing something I've been wanting to do for a while. While it's not exactly what they look like in my head, this is as close as I'll get (for now) of a realistic Archie. All photos used are credited to multiple sources around google, I own nothing but the character. Also, the sketchy filter over the drawing was done because I tried to make it look sort of like an illustration in an old zoology book or something.

View attachment 1020056
That looks bad ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back