• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Phantom of the Opera-esque roleplay

redroseknight

The senpai who noticed
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Greetings! I am Red, and I am searching for a specific roleplay idea. A little about me first, to help you decide if we're a good match.
-I am 33 years old
-I tend to post around 400-600 words per post, though I mostly match what my partner gives me.
-I roleplay through pms, and rarely will I give out my discord. Sorry, I just prefer to keep things on site.
-I roleplay strictly fxf for main characters. I don't mind throwing in side characters of different genders and orientations, in fact I encourage it! But for the main characters, I strictly wish for female x female.
-If you have any other questions, please do pm me!

The idea is a sort of Phantom of the Opera with a character being a mysterious benefactor for a musician or artist who generally corresponds by letter. However, she becomes so enamored with the woman she's been a patron for that she is compelled to meet the artist/musician rather than remain in the shadows. I intended on there being a supernatural element with the distant benefactor being a vampire. This could be set either in the Victorian or Modern era, both have a great deal of potential.

DOOO DO Do DO DO DOOOO
Hi yea I love phantom of the opera. I am super down for this!
I can pm you or you can pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back