• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PerfectlySafePenguin

Hello there! I am Perfectlysafepenguin/penguin, whatever you wish to call me. My pronouns are she/her.

I currently have a newborn (and two older kids). Please grant me some grace on response times.

- I am a grownup, and I wish to play with other grownups.
- I do all sorts of pairings. I'm pretty flexible as far as this goes.
- I do CanonxOCs, CanonxCanon, OCxOC etc as long as it makes sense. I double and play characters across the gender spectrum.
- I don't have any post length requirements. As long as we're having fun and the plot is moving along, I'm happy.

Cravings:
- Marvel (Comics, MCU, Netflix)

Not interested in making OCs for this, unless it's X-men.
I'd really like to play Jessica Jones. I am not picky about who I play her against, and I do have some ideas for plots.
(Super craving JJ/Bucky)
Also, Marvel/DC would be awesome.
Bruce Banner/Hank McCoy platonic science bros?
Something Into The Spider-verse based/related?
Feel free to toss me your ideas!
I can also play: Spider-Man, Iron Man, Daredevil, Captain America, various X-men, Captain Marvel, Spider-Girl (Earth 982), She-Hulk. There's probably others that I'm forgetting.

- X-men: Evolution
(An oldie but a goodie!)

Ask who I can play! Almost everyone.

- BioShock

I can do OCs or pretty much any canon. Not interested in pairing Fontaine, plzkthnx. Many, many ideas.
Couple of non-splicers trying to survive Rapture, maybe?
an Eleanor/Elizabeth friendship would be amazing. ♥️

- Harry Potter

I'm only interested in playing OCs, but I will play against pretty much anyone.

- Ace Attorney

Can probably play almost any of the canons. Not super interested in making OCs for this, but I will play against them.

- Harvest Moon

Let's make our own town/characters!

Last edited:
"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

“Christmas crept into Pine Cove like a creeping Christmas thing: dragging garland, ribbon, and sleigh bells, oozing eggnog, reeking of pine, and threatening festive doom like a cold sore under the mistletoe.”

“In another Christmas story, Dale Pearson, evil developer, self-absorbed woman hater, and seemingly unredeemable curmudgeon, might be visited in the night by a series of ghosts who, by showing him bleak visions of Christmas future, past, and present, would bring about in him a change to generosity, kindness, and a general warmth toward his fellow man. But this is not that kind of Christmas story, so here, in not too many pages, someone is going to dispatch the miserable son of a bitch with a shovel. That's the spirit of Christmas yet to come in these parts. Ho, ho, ho.”

Just wanna say, if you're waiting on me for something, it's just a busy time.

I'm doing kitty hospice for my 19+ year old cat and homeschooling, and it's a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back