• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Peculiar Thread [FxF][Open]

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
Hey, thanks for coming and stopping by my thread! I hope to update this periodically for new partners and new ideas/cravings as they come and go. I'm just going to keep this pretty casual instead of spending too much time prettying it up. Anyway, I guess I'll list off a few things about myself and what I'm looking for!
  • Currently working full(-ish) time. That means replies can be sporadic at times, but I'll do my best to let you know in advance or if something happens suddenly.
  • Average 400+ words typically. I want to say that confidently, but I know there are days where my brain is just mush or the reply may not warrant it, so I may go a fair bit under that. Probably want something similar, though I'm fairly flexible depending on well things work out~
  • I'm in my early 20s~ I'd probably want my partner to be an adult, too. Lots of dark and heavy topics will be discussed, so a certain amount of maturity is expected.
  • I'm super open to OOC and just talking in general with my partner. We're working together to make something fantastic (probably), so we might as well be chat and be friends, too!

Character A has just recently broken up with their S/O. That was the most exciting thing to really happen in her mundane life. Their friends decide to take them out to a local bar that they all frequent to help cheer them up. Character A isn't really up for it but goes out anyway. Upon entering the bar, someone catches their eye. A regular (Character B), who just happens to be a gorgeous, stoic woman sitting alone at the end of the bar. It wasn't the first time she noticed her, either.

However, the fact that she was recently dumped, accompanying her friends, and the stranger seemed preoccupied talking to the bartender, Character A writes them off and turns to "enjoy" the night. It turns out to be pretty lackluster and rather unsatisfying as Character A's friends either leave early or get occupied with the other patrons.

Regardless, Character A isn't particularly interested in heading home. Looking around the bar, she notices Character B was still at the bar after all this time. However, there was a deeply distant and longing look on her face as she sat by herself, highlighting her beauty even more. Through a combination of "revenge" on her ex and a few drinks in her, Character A approaches the mysterious character in an attempt to "learn" more about her.

Just who and what is this woman? Character A will have her life turned upside down as Character B becomes more and more breathtaking as the layer get pulled back. However, just how deep is she willing to go? Just who exactly is this woman?
~

I have a loose plot idea to drive this forward. I'm totally open to hearing ideas or requests regarding this, as well. I'm more than welcome to go into further detail in DMs or whatever it may be, for those that are interested.
Coming Soon(-ish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back