• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (closed) - A Path to Vengeance (D&D Based Roleplay)

Perfect :D Is there a specific sheet you want us to use? I am not familiar on how to make threads attach themselves like I've seen others do unfortunately!
First make an out of character thread and character sheet thread in the extra pages section:
Then select the edit option after you've posted them and you'll get the option to link them.

First make an out of character thread and character sheet thread in the extra pages section:
Then select the edit option after you've posted them and you'll get the option to link them.
Thank you for adding that information! I'm not as familiar with this sites' idiosyncracies just yet :P

Thank you for adding that information! I'm not as familiar with this sites' idiosyncracies just yet :P
If you need any help just let me know. I could even set the pages up if you wanted, although I'd need to know what you're looking for when it comes to character sheets in terms of what information will be on them.
Here's an example of what a character sheet for a roleplay could look like: Fandom - Fallout: Storage Wars Character Sheets

Sounds interesting enough, now, I want to know before I join, am I going to get shit for playing a Hobgoblin Fighter and being a 4th edition elitist? If so, I will get very heated.

Sounds interesting enough, now, I want to know before I join, am I going to get shit for playing a Hobgoblin Fighter and being a 4th edition elitist? If so, I will get very heated.
The version does not really matter all that much, no. We are not rolling dice or running stats--the sources you choose to use are for inspiration. I pull from 3.5 by my own personal preference.

As far as the hobgoblin fighter, I don't see a problem with this. Does anyone else? Right now we have a human, drow, and Satyr with Taliman as a half-elf.

I am interested.

But I want to know if I can be a Lizardfolk Paladin. I know some friends who said my idea would make a great character since the concept might be interesting to rp as.

I am interested.

But I want to know if I can be a Lizardfolk Paladin. I know some friends who said my idea would make a great character since the concept might be interesting to rp as.
Certainly! Dragon kin are the upper class in the current kingdom, so your character would have certain prestige, unless disgraced in some manner.

I am the person running this story and it has already started. You should see the link to the RP thread. We are not using dice for this story—it’s free-form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back