• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Path I Can’t Follow

Pero gave a small sigh and nodded some before he got up and dressed in some lounge pants making his way to his back yard and lighting up a cigarette.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "He'll warm up eventually." She said quietly and hugged him tight burying her face in his chest trying to find her comfort there.

Carmen frowned a little as she watched him on his porch, leaving him for a little while before heading out there and sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. “What do you wanna watch tonight?” She asked tiredly.

he frowned and kissed her head. “You want me to order a pizza?” He asked her quietly and kissed her head again just swaying with her.

Max gave a small nod and pulled away going to clean up Roman's toys "Yeah they sounds good, we can watch a movie too if you'd like." She said softly to him

Pero shrugged some putting out his cigarette and staring ahead of him "Not sure, you pick alright? I'm gonna make us something to eat." He murmured

She frowned and gently took his chin in her hands. “I love you Pero.” She murmured and kissed his nose, getting up and going to get set up in the lounge

he frowned and kissed her head again and held her close. “Babe... it’ll be alright... he’ll get used to me.” He murmured softly to her, coaxing her.

Pero nodded softly and followed her inside making his way to the kitchen and started making them a nice dinner. Though he cooked all day at work, cooking for Carmen was different to him. He felt happy when he cooked for her and saw her reactions to what he had made. It always seemed to cheer him up.

Max nodded some and moved to sit on the couch with him "I know....its just....this is a big step for the both of us you know? I haven't really had a stable relationship since his father and I just want it to all work out." She said starting to ramble about her worries not even noticing it

She frowned some as she popped back into the kitchen and stepped over to him. She couldn’t help herself worrying over him but she got him a drink from his fridge and went to get the table set, pottering around quietly. She thought maybe getting her own past off her chest would help him. “I was a meth addict.” She told him as she set her glass down.

he frowned shaking his head and pulled back, kissing her nose. “Hush, relax, I’m not judging you, take your time alright? I’m right here.” he murmured softly to her.

Pero cooked contently kind of off in his own world like he usually did when he was cooking. Though he stopped abruptly and looked at her a bit wide eyed when he heard what she said "Really?" He asked in a bit of shock. He would never have pegged her to be a drug addict of any sort

Max nodded softly and smiled happily at him "Alright alright I'll stop." She said before giving him a quick kiss

She nodded and sat down on the counter space next to where he was cooking. “I was seeing this guy and he was such a nasty piece of work but I was young and stupid and madly in love..... he was dealing and when it got a little slow for him... he started dealing to me..... and I didn’t have a choice... it was take the drugs or be... well... you see what I mean?” She mumbled, pulling him to stand between her legs. “I’ve been drug free for two years.” She told him quietly. “I don’t care what is in your past Pero, I care about your future.... hopefully our future.”

arlo smiled at her and kissed her forehead, gently leading her to the lounge and ordered their pizza, pulling her into his lap until romans little face appeared again aJD he gently moved her off so they didn’t freak the kid out anymore. ‘Mommy... can I have the lool aid now?’ He asked her.

Pero let his hands fall to her hips and took a deep breath pressing his forehead to hers giving a small nod "Soon okay? I'll tell you soon....its a lot of history....and right now isn't the time." He said softly before he pressed his lips to her "I can tell you our future is much brighter than the past." He murmured to her

Max moved off of Arlo when she heard Roman coming giving him a smile and nodded softly "Mhmm, we have pizza coming too. We made sure to get your favorite." She said happily before she took his hand and walked to the kitchen to make him a sippy cup of kool aid

She smiled some and pecked his lips, letting him finish up dinner before sitting with him and eating happily. “It’s a shame I can’t cook as wel or I’d have to have all the recipes.” She winked at him “I’m working tomorrow.... lunch time shift, be careful with this friend then okay?” She murmured.

arlo smiled some as the little boy sat down and just stared at him. “You gonna pick a movie dude?” He asked him smiling. ‘My name is roman not dude.’ He chuckled some and nodded. “Alright then roman... you wanna pick the movie?” He asked him watching as he nodded and went for the remote.

Pero chuckled some and gave a nod "Mmm I'm sure babe. You'll have to find some for me to cook sometime." He said before sipping his drink. He gave a small nod and smiled softly at her "Cross my heart babe." He murmured

Max smiled softly as Roman wemt to pick out a movie to watch "He is probably going to pick How to Train Your Dragon...he loves those movies." She murmured before going to the living room to give him his sippy cup

Arlo chuckled some. “Those were some good books when I was a kid.” He told him and glanced at max, “pizza should be here real soon.” He murmured to her

carmen smiled and winked at him. “Oh I will put you to work. No doubt about it” she giggled, soon yawning though as she got more worn out.

Max gave a small nod and smiled happily at him "Come on and sit down, lets watch the movie." She said happily to him as she sat down on the couch

Pero smiled some at her "Come on, lets finish up and go watch some TV in bed." He murmured to her

She nodded and helped him get the dishes sorted then headed to his room, kicking her jeans off and curled up next to him, resting her head against his chest as she snuggled in close to watch until she was falling asleep

arlo smiled and went to sit with her, staying until it got late and their pizza had been finished off, standing and saying goodbye, walking to the front door with her and stealing a quick kiss while roman wasn’t looking, finally leaving while roman stretched and yawned getting super sleepy now.

Pero smiled softly at her and watched for a little bit before he soon fell asleep with her not even turning the TV off from being so worn out

Max smiled wide and watched through out the night just happy this was going somewhat well. She walked Arlo to the door as it got late kissing him quickly as Roman looked away and soon said goodbye to him. She went over to Roman and scooped him up "You ready for a bath and then bed?"

Roman rubbed at his face and just whined some reaching for cuddle. “No bath mommy.” He fussed, completely worn out now.

Max gave a small nod and kissed his temple gently "Okay we'll take one in the morning." She murmured taking him to get dressed for bed and soon made her way to her bed once he was tucked in

Carmen woke up early and lay there in the quiet early morning, just watching him a little as he slept, tracing everything scar with a featherlight touch and looked at the one down his face. He had yet to tell her how he’d got that but she’d never asked either.

Danny has been awake all night, stressing over this meeting with Pero and just wanting things to go well. He wanted desperately to have his son in his life and on top of that, he wanted max back in it too. He’d never stopped loving her but losing her had broken him and turned him bitter for a while. Although now he was only focused on getting his family back.

Pero scrunched up his face in his sleep and soon opened his eyes "Its rude to stare." He murmured before he smirked and kissed her gently "Good Morning beautiful." He whispered to her

Max had been up thinking all night. Thinking about Danny, about Arlo, about what Roman's appointment today could mean. She was worried about it all and really the only thing she wanted was for her son to be happy.

"Mmm... I can't help it, just taking in my handsome man." She murmured happily, "I love you." She lay down again some more and rolled to be cuddled into his side a little more, resting her head in the crook of his shoulder

Roman frowned a little as he wandered into her bedroom, rubbing at his face "Mommy... I had nightmare." He told her, climbing up to lay with her

Pero chuckled softly and smiled happily at her "Mmmm I love you too beatiful." He murmured cuddling her a bit "When do you go in again?" He asked softly

Max frowned some as she woke up a bit before moving over and letting him get under the covers with her "I'm so sorry baby, you wanna tell me what happened?" She asked quietly

“At ten I gotta leave here.” She mumbled yawning some seeing it was still early. “You know the new girl was asking me last week why you hate her.” She laughed some. “Personally I don’t get it to me you are a giant teddy bear and I won’t have it any other way.” She murmurs.

Roman shook his head and held onto her tightly. “No. Not now. I forgetted it.” He told her and held onto his blanket super tight. “Mommy...why can’t I have a daddy?” He asked her some.

Pero chuckled some and kissed her gently "She annoys me....too peppy." He murmured against her lips and cuddling her again "I love you gorgeous." He whispered

Max held him close and kissed the top of his head sighing softly "Well baby he had to go in time out and I couldn't let you see him because of it. Now we have to make sure he can be a good boy." She murmured

She smiled some and shook her head. “Not me, too tired all the time to be peppy.” She mumbled, kissing under his chin. “I think she is scared of you.” She told him gently, tracing fandoms shapes on his chest lightly.

he frowned and shook his head. “But I want a daddy.... all the other kids get to have one.” He pouted at her. “That’s not fair.”

Pero shrugged some "Not sure why she would need to be." He mumbled running his fingers through her hair a bit "You let me know if they need me there today alright?"

Max sighed heavily and nodded some kissing the top of his head "I know baby I know, hopefully one day soon you'll have one okay?" She murmured to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back