• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Path I Can’t Follow

Danny frowned "I'm talking about the fact that before you knew her, I did, I worked with Dylan... a lot. I know what he's like and I know what he did to her." He muttered shaking his head some. "I was leaving it up to Carmen to tell you." He told her, "It's not up to me." He muttered "All I'm saying is i know he's a nasty piece of work." He muttered

She was sweating bullets laying up against the couch and just trying to keep her eyes open, barely able to focus on anything in her surroundings though, he'd clearly given her an overdose and this time she figured it had been too much for her, feeling her whole body starting to shut down slowly, not able to react when Dylan came back in the room and started nudging her and trying to make her get up

Max frowned more and sighed heavily shaking her head some "Okay....look I um..
I gotta go okay? Call me if Lily needs anything." She murmured before she went back to Roman

Pero was about to come out when he saw her but stopped seeing Dylan come into the room. He snuck up behind and caught him placing the knife to his throat "You let her go....or I slit your fucking throat." He growled to him.

Dylan tensed but smirked some and shook his head "I'll be damned... Pero Tovar, I didn't think I'd be seeing you alive ever again." He chuckled some, "You want her? Fuck it, take her, she ain't as strong as she used to be, she reacts to product like this I can't have a little guinea pig anymore.... I'll be letting Ella know you stopped bby though." He muttered raising his hands a little, smirking.

Danny just mumbled a response and hung up, leaning back into the recliner and staring up at the ceiling. If he only could work out how to keep his fucking mouth shut he might be able to stop pissing her off for once

Pero growled pushing the knife a bit and giving him a small cut. He grabbed his gun fron his back and quickly armed it pointing it at him before turning to face him "You leace right now. You walk out that front door and come back in 30 minutes." He said deadly calm falling back into his old personality all too easily

Max sighed heavily and went back out to Roman holding him close to her. That was just a slap in the face to remember how Danny used to be and how scared she was that she could loose him to that life again

Dylan chuckled some but winced as he pushed the knife further against him "Welcome back Tovar." He muttered and stepped away, "You know I'm gonna have to tell her right?" He muttered and raised an eyebrow before walking out the door leaving Pero there with Carmen who was completely out of it by that point, no color left to her and mumbling incoherently.

Roman yawned big and snuggled into her tightly, "Mommy... can I have orange juice please?" He asked her, still not getting the fact that he couldn't drink that at all, "And I didn't get my pancakes." He grumbled some

Max frowned more shaking her head some "No Roman you CANNOT have oramge juice. It made you have this rash. You can have some pancakes tomorrow okay? Chicken nuggets are in the oven okay?" She said to him

Pero snarled at him a bit before he quickly wiped off the gun and knife of his primts then picked Carmen up and rushed her out to his car. He got her to the hospital and rushed inside "Help her please! She is ober dosing!"

She was taken off of him quickly but from there it was a few hours before she was coming around, shivering a little and looking around herself, trying to work out where she was until her eyes landed on Pero sitting in the chair and she froze, not sure if she was willing to believe he was really there but eventually she reached out and place a hand on his knee, looking up at him, "Pero?" She whimpered a little, making grabby hands for him and trying to pull on him so she could hold onto him.

Roman frowned at her and crossed his arms, "No! I want pancakes mommy!" He yelled and stared her down, "I want pancakes!" He yelled again when he didn't get a yes "Make me pancakes!" He screamed that time and grabbed at her arm harshly

Max went wide eyed as she looked at him and said no again. She frowned as he grabbed her arm harshly and quickly took his hand off of her "No sir! You DO NOT grab mommy or anyome like that understand?!" She said harshly to him before she picked him up and took him to his time out corner "You sit here and do not move or you will ger a spanking!"

Pero sat there and waited for hours. He stayed in her room once she was brought into one. He stared at her until she woke up going wide eyed as he watched her some "Mí Amor..." he whispered before he quickly got up and pulled her into his arms holding her like he would loose her again if she let go "I thought I lost you..." he whispered before he finally broke and started to cry quietly. He had NEVER shown this much of himself to her before but he knew he needed to.

She frowned and held onto him as tightly as she could "Where... Where's Lily?" She asked him quietly, just burying her face into his shoulder and slowly calming down being in his arms again, "He gave me some mix.... I don't know what was in it.... I'm so sorry." She cried into his arms, starting to realise that he was crying as well.\

Roman glared at her and stomped his foot "No! I want pancakes!" He yelled at her, running out of his time out corner and running all over the house so she couldn't catch him

Pero shook his head some and held her close "Shh shhh no I'm sorry, this is all my fault." He whispered to her pulling back as he looked at her "She is okay....Max helped us and Danny has here right now." He murmured quietly

Max glared at him and and ran after him finally catching him and swatting his butt a few times before she put him back in time out "You stay right here!" She yelled

She frowned and held onto him shaking some still. “I wanna come home... I know you don’t want kids Tove but she’s so sweet and she deserves to know the man her father is and I don’t think I can do this without you.” She whimpered still shaking a bit, looking at him

he sat there sobbing and throwing things he could grab out of the shoe basket, accidentally making a dent in the coffee table with one of her sneakers

Max went over to him and spanked him again before she took everything from around him "Thats it! You're grounded for the rest of the night!" She yelled and made sure to turn off the TV making it deadly silent in the house

Pero shook his head and wiped her tears away "Shhh don't worry about it okay? You're gonna get clean and we're going home okay? We're going home and we will get you any help you need." He said trying to assure her that he wasn't going anywhere

She just nodded and lay there with him, gripping his shirt as tight as she could. “I love you, god I missed you.” She mumbled, rubbing at her face a little and just rest her head against his shoulder, inhaling his familiar smell.

he frowned some and shook his head, grumbling all night about how angry he was.

Pero held her close to him kissing the top of her head repeatedly "I missed you too mí amor, so very much." He whispered softly keeping her close to him

Max gave a heavy sigh and when they finally went to bed she lay there crying herself to sleep.

She smiled a little as her energy all seemed to disappear again and she passed out leaning up against him. She was half the weight she had been when she’d last seen him and she looked like she might keel over any minute if she were to stand up but for the first time in a long time she was relaxed in his arms again.

Danny got up early in the morning to deal with lily, getting her sorted and taking her home to go see roman and max, knocking on the front door with two coffees in one hand, lily in the baby carrier on his front and a bag of pastries in the other hand.

Max opened the door looking like a complete wreck waving some at Danny "Hey.....you're here early." She whispered letting him come inside

Pero held her through the night refusing the leave her side at all during this. He didn't care what it took he wouldn't be lettimg her slip from him again.

“Hey, yeah this one has me up so I thought I’d come straight over. I brought you coffee and either a donut or a bear claw.” He smiled and stepped inside. ”He found her by the way, he’s at the hospital with her. ”

carmen woke up, looking around a little frantically when she didn’t see him at first but relaxed once she saw him come in from the bathroom, reaching for him tiredly. “You know I’ve missed this?” She mumbled, lightly tracing the scar over his eye like she used to to help him get to sleep.

Max took the coffee and pasteries giving a small nod "Oh good, I'll have to visit her." She whispered taking the chocolate covered donut and sighed softly "He had a very rough night last night." She whispered

Pero relaxed at her touch and sighed happily keeping her close to him "Me too." He whispered before he sighed heavily "I'm so sorry Carmen....I should....I should have never said what I said to you...I should have been a man about it." He whispered

She frowned shaking her head. “We both fucked up... but we found each other again.... We can do this.” She mumbled tiredly but smiled at him.

he frowned some and sat down rubbing the baby’s back gently. “What happened?” He asked her worriedly and leaned back

Max reached out and took Lily into her arms bouncing her lightly "He wanted pancakes and I told him no. He grabbed my arm really harshly and I put him in time out. He threw a tantrum the rest of the night." She explained taking a deep breath "Dented the coffee table with my shoe, pretty sure there are still chicken nuggets on the floor."

Pero nodded softly and smiled some "Yeah we did." He whispered kissing her gently "Carmen....I want you and Lily to live with me okay?"

She nodded and frowned some, starting to shiver badly, trying to pull his hoodie around her as well to keep warm. “I uh... I don’t have anywhere else to go anyway.” She told him quietly.

he frowned some and nodded getting up to go talk to him, walking into his bedroom and gentlywoke him up. “Hey buddy.”

Roman woke up and yawned some gasping and smiling wide when he saw his dad there. He hugged him tight and giggled some "Good Morning Daddy!"

Pero chuckled softly and pulled the blankets over her so she could stay warm "Let me get a nurse to look you over okay?" He murmured

She just nodded, leaning back against the pillow and watched him get up, feeling like she had merely blinked but in that fraction of a second the clock had gone from reading 8:30am to 11:30am and she looked over at Pero again confused. "Tove?" She mumbled a little, not shivering anymore but feeling like she'd been hit by a truck.

Danny smiled some and moved him so that he could sit down on his little bed with him, cuddling him close, "Hey kiddo, good morning... You sleep good?" He asked him gently but he wasn't going to just let it slide the way he had treated his mother the previous night.

Pero chuckled softly at her and smiled some "Nurse came in and gave you some medicine to help with your withdrawls. You fell asleep." He murmured kissing her hand gently

Roman nodded happily and giggled again "Yeah I sleep good daddy." He murmured going to tracing Danny's tattoos like he always liked to do when he was cuddling either of his parents

Carmen nodded a little and smiled tiredly at him, "You're a sight for sore eyes you know that?" She mumbled, a little out of it still but happier than she had been in months "Could... IS there any way that Danny could bring her down here?" She asked him hopefully.

"Good... You wanna tell me about what happened last night?" He asked him calmly and kissed his head, keeping him close and silently wishing he could just stay four years old forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back