• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A passion should be shared.

swamp fairy

na'vi princess 💙
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! My name is Ash. I’m really craving some creative collaboration. :captaincat:

First, a little about me: I’m 26, in school, working full time, and married. I have been in the writing and RP scene since I was about 12. I enjoy reading (currently working on Tolkien and I’m a sucker for Stephen King novels too), writing (obvs) and gaming in whatever spare time I have.

My Preferences:
  • I’m looking for some partners who can mesh ideas with me, contribute to the plot, and can be patient with once or twice a week replies (possibly more).
  • I don’t bother with fancy formatting but don’t really care if you do.
  • I tend to write multiple detailed paragraphs per post and rarely ever less than that.
  • I can do with or without romance but it will never be the main focus of a plot.
  • Talk to me! OOC is half of the life of a roleplay.

On to the plots and ideas:

Worlds apart, people talk about it. Hushed voices, low tones, quick words. Stories of children spirited away, of grown men disappearing to the sound of silence, of women widowed by death, or something worse. To anyone who didn't know, it would look natural, if only ill-timed; a fog that floated in on a haphazard breeze and disappeared just as quickly. But the last thing to call it is natural.

The fog consumes.

But this predator is picky. Some people wander in only to find their way out a couple of miles away, baffled and slightly unfulfilled by their run-in with the swallowing haze. They are the lucky ones. Then there are the groups that are caught and wander aimlessly for hours., and when a bleak parting breaks through the fog, they've found their way into a completely new world, a completely new time or some grotesque mix of the two. And the fog will just float away, abandoning its inadvertent victims on another plane of existence. At least, that's how it has been.

Slowly, the fog has grown thick and dark. And every so often, it'll belch a monster. Every terror that lurks in the mind spills out into the world and bleeds darkness unto it. Through the fog, from some black pit in another world, monsters lurk.

You happened to enter the fog, one way or another, and when mercy finally lifted the haze, you found yourself in a place practically devoid of color, and the distant booming cries echoing over the hills shook a primal fear into your heart...
(survival horror)

• slice of life— mxm, my character is a single dad (age in the thirties) who’s been through some recent heartbreak.
  • sci-fi— involves tribes of people in a post apocalyptic earth and genetically modified creatures. Humans return to earth after hundreds of years on a self sustaining ship to investigate the planet.

I’m open to other ideas, especially slice of life or survival horror genres, so don’t be afraid to run one by me! Worst I will say is I’m not interested in that plot.

Please PM me with inquiries!

Happy writing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back