• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ( . . . 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 )

occultus

π”ͺ𝔒π”ͺ𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔬 π”ͺ𝔬𝔯𝔦

( . . . A PARTNER SEARCH )

"Their hands meet, and light spills in a flood like a hundred golden urns pouring out of the sun."
Hello! You can call me Rowan or Roe if you'd like. I'm eighteen (almost nineteen), happily taken, and currently living in the EST timezone. I tend to be more active at night, though. Anyway, I've been roleplaying for about five years now. I'd consider myself Lit or Adv. Lit. I can manage anywhere from 400 to 2k words (possibly more), depending on my partner. And while I firmly believe in quality over quantity, I'd like around the same length/word count from you.

My main interests right now are
supernaturally themed. It can be zombies, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, demons, angels, etcetera. Or it could be mythology, with gods and goddesses. Anything involving inhuman characters, basically. Subgenres can range from light and fluffy romance to extreme Saw-level gore and violence. I'm open to real-life plots and ideas as well, of course. I'm just craving something more on the abnormal side.

Just in case supernatural roleplays aren't your thing, though, I thought I should include some other genres and pairings that have caught my interest lately! So,
historical is a major one. I'm partial to the Roaring Twenties, the Edwardian era, and the Renaissance era. Peaky Blinders and Downton Abbey are the shows to blame for this. Mafia romance is also high on my list. I've always been a sucker for two members of rivals families falling in love. Or the mafia boss's child and their bodyguard. Cliche? Yes, but it's still cute. Ah, anyway, dystopian horror would be lovely too. There's so much you could do with this genre. It would be so interesting

Now for pairings, since the other paragraph was getting too long.
Supernatural options: Vampire / Werewolf. Vampire / Human. Vampire / Vampire. Werewolf / Human. Hunter / Supernatural being. Demon / Human. Soulmate / Soulmate. As for real-life options: Royal / Assassin. Royal / Royal (arranged marriage turned into actual love, maybe). Noble / Thief. Thief / Thief. Doctor / Patient. College student / Professor (hesitant about this one, for obvious reasons). More will be added eventually.

Ah, I completely forgot to mention something earlier.
Despite being a woman myself, I find female characters rather tricky to write. Therefore, I almost exclusively play male or non-binary characters. I imagine this won't be much of a problem, but still. It's worth the warning. I'm sorry if you were looking for F// or someone to play as a woman, really! I just suck at writing them, unfortunately.

There was one last thing I'd like to mention before you leave.
I adore OOC conversations. Whether it's sharing mood boards, Pinterest boards, playlists, taking jabs at our characters, or talking about our days were and how we're doing. It's not a necessity at all, but talking about things other than the plot does make the roleplay more enjoyable, in my opinion. /j[ustify]
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back