• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_Sargotha_

Anthropomorphic & Creature Player
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• I understand that real life gets in the way sometimes and that not everyone can get on here every day, but if I do not hear from you within at least a week - from the date of your last login, I do check - then I have to assume that you are either not interested in the discussion of roleplay or want to continue anymore.

If it has been two weeks since your last IC post, unless you warn me ahead of time that you are going to be delayed in responding, then I am going to consider the roleplay ended.

If you have not logged in within 1 month then I have to assume that you are too busy to roleplay at all or that you are really sick and should be resting instead of responding. I am not going to block or 'blacklist' you though, but I am not going to be so keen in starting anew or resuming where we had left off, unless you warn me ahead of time that you are not going to be able to respond for a while.

Ghosting, after experiencing my first time of being ghosted...I don't like it. If you do not want to do the roleplay anymore then tell me, don't just leave the conversation or thread and say nothing. This also applies to Discord, if it is agreed to roleplay there...I do not like having my Friends list filled with people that are not going to respond, not even at least say 'hello' or something in return to a greeting. If it is I that does not respond right away, then I will say something in return the next time I see you online or at least explain I was busy, so you do not feel ignored.

In regard to face claims, since this seems to be a thing on here, I really have no preference to what my partner uses. As for myself, I'm just fine with describing what my character looks like and or providing a picture for a reference point. Honestly though, if it is just I and one other person participating with the roleplay then I don't truly see the need of using one whereas in a group it would seem more useful but, to each their own so it is not a deal breaker.

OOC wise, I would rather it be kept in a separate PM, as to make organization easier on both of us.

There is no way the following is happening:
    • student x senpai/teacher/substitute/librarian/adult romance
    • zombie x whatever
    • twilight vampire x whatever
    • me playing as a cannon character
    Triggers:
    • Scat
    • Watersports
    • Incest
    • God-Modding
    Finally, I'm not picky as to whether we roleplay on-site or through Discord as I am comfortable either way.

Thank you for reading and look forward to hearing from you, if you have questions, please PM me and we can discuss further.

Last edited:
Meet the Creatures
  • Sargotha Reference.pngThis is my main character, Sargotha, and honestly my 'scalesona'. She is my 'go to' for starting a roleplay with and can be modified based on the setting as needed.

Typically, her power set consists of the following:
    • telekinetic
    • limited shape-shifting; her natural form and an anthropomorphic form
    • neurotoxin immunity
    • neurotoxin venom that can be altered from paralytic to lethal
    She can range from being able to speak clearly like a human to being more beastial and thus harder to understand without some outside means; magic or technology.

Usually her body size is the same as a horse, as indicated by the human silohuettes in her reference with the blue being male and the red being female. These heights are the average of 6' for men and 5' 7" for women.

The collar and cuffs do not come automatically, they are for more of a special someone outside of this site. At some point I may upload a reference wtihout them, but for now just ignore their presence.

Personality wise, she is sweet natured and loves to help people...which sometimes gets her into trouble or taken advantage of. There is no doubt that she is more of a submissive and or a follower to someone else, she wants to make others happy. While she can be a big softie, she is not afraid to stand up for herself when the situation calls for it or fight with her natural weaponry if she must. She is friendly and enjoys meeting new people, though understands that not everyone she meets can be a good person.

The Drakedrone - Worker Class
    Dragant.pngYes, this is my main character as a different species but can be played as a simple creature or having sentienence.

This version of my character is is a hybrid of lizard/dragoness and ant, this puts her better fitting to being a lab experiment or an 'alien', or even just a simple beast that has been domesticated. While she has the diligence and purpose of serving the Queen to her colony, she is not mindless. There are several classes of drakedrones within the underground network of tunnels and she is among the worker ants, though more 'specialized' to be used as a mount or heavy load hauler for when tunnels need to be emptied out.

Her abilities are as follows:
    • telepathic communication for members outside of the colony
    • reading pheromones like they are an open book
    • spinning silk from the large paw-like hands
    • creating plant resin from her large abdomen
    • a mild acid from her mouth for removal of restraints of captured prey or intruders
    Personality wise, she is curious of outsiders but cautious of them unless given a direct order to capture the intruder(s) and is more than capable of doing so. She will scout away from the colony on her own in search of a simple patrol for protection of her home or to find a source of food for the growing young.

Body size can be from horse to that of a large dog, depending on my partner's character and or preference for size relation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back