What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pair of Hunters - OOC [1x1]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Hahaha!!! I was sitting here being like, welp, there goes another weapon. At the same time though, this is a pretty big mission, they're bound to get some weapons and clothes destroyed. It just means that when they return, they can work with new equipment.

But sheesh, I don't think Sol has seen Mcrae this serious for a long while.

Calibutcher

Mother Trucking Dragons!!
Every fight with tough opponents has got to have consequences and now Mcae will have to get creative in his attacks.

Get ready for some serious Mcrae

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
I'm constantly enthralled by your writing when it comes to battling. That is surely a talent you have, but it makes it tempting to put Mcrae in dire situations. I'll try to hold back.

And, oh dear.

Calibutcher

I have faith in your artistic skills.
I also enjoy the challenge that combat produces and having to get creative with my weapons and how I can best use and improvise with them.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
I love that Mcrae continued to fight with even his broken claymore, it shows that he'll take whatever he can get and go along with it.

By the way, sorry for such a late reply. My phone usually notifies me, but it didn't this time around.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Ohhh, my gut. I hate thinking of bones going back into place. I once had my ulna bone fracture as well as move across my wrist and into my thumb area. Getting that back in place involved pulling my hand out of place, so it was floppy like in Harry Potter, putting the bone back and then my hand back. Just thinking about it makes me feel sick.

By the way, that joke was a joke that came from my Bishop. It's been ten years and I still don't know what it means.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
All I know is that it was told during youth conference, and it was a rule that it had to be said after midnight. Everyone would laugh, especially my leaders. I swear it is just a joke created for when people are tired because it shows they'll laugh at anything.

Calibutcher

So I bought a bluetooth keyboard so I can start typing posts on lunch again without killing my thumbs should be in tomorrow and will help me when I am mobile and or without a laptop.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Sheesh! I may need to get me one of those. It feels like most my clients contact me when I'm not near my computer, and they're not always as forgiving as a friend or family member when it comes to typos due to the small screen. Something like that would be helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)