What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pair of Hunters - OOC [1x1]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Calibutcher

Mother Trucking Dragons!!
Argentina Temple! Whoot!
My wife was dead asleep but she heard them announce the Argentina temple in here area and woke up and like yelled ARGENTINA TEMPLE!

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Whoot! Let's go wife!!

By the way, my husband and I also celebrated for the temple in Argentina. Such good news!!!!

Calibutcher

Verre and glass are the funniest combo I love it haha.

So I'm really glad I didn't try to chop down a tree earlier over just my hat haha

Calibutcher

I know I should never ask a women her age but Mcrae just did kinda. haha

I'm actually still unsure how long a centaur would live.. I'm thinking realistically 80 but magic so maybe 120?

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
What's more... this is sort of perfect because of future parts in the story. Gold and squares this is so heart felt!

Calibutcher

What's more... this is sort of perfect because of future parts in the story. Gold and squares this is so heart felt!
Future parts huh?
I'm intrigued. Ok well I've been super into this story from the get go. But I love how hard they have worked to get this far. Just to be like on this basic level of understanding is pretty good. This would be so sweet in comic form too.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
This would be so sweet in comic form too.
I love both wholesome and action-y comics. Stories in general that have a sense adventure while making me super invested in relationships between characters are the best. Even Riifolla has a mother hen feel, though she's been sort of the middleman between the two of them as of late.

Calibutcher

I love both wholesome and action-y comics. Stories in general that have a sense adventure while making me super invested in relationships between characters are the best. Even Riifolla has a mother hen feel, though she's been sort of the middleman between the two of them as of late.
Riifolla is just sitting back with the popcorn now and watching it all unfold. I am super action motivated so this has been a good branch out for me to expand my other side of writing.
Hugging the sun. That was flipping cute though.
Perhaps Riifolla is more of the grandmother. Only gets in there if she really has too.

Calibutcher

Teasing will never end regardless of there relationship. Though Mcrae may need to find some new ideas to do that as well.
I"m still totally gonna make at least you didn't shoot me jokes as soon as I find the right opportunity.
Maybe I can tease her as a hat rack with her antlers haha.
Can Sol reach the top of her antlers?

Calibutcher

Bummer, what an opportunity that would be.
Oh well I shall continue plotting.
also if MCrae started hunting at 20 has hunted for 37 years and was a police officer for say 3 years. This dude is straight up 60. Oldest character I have played by far.
I've also had the thought that one day hes gotta retire. His is midlife right now and pretty fit, but optimally this guy has 20 more years of hunting if he pushes it. It would be sad to retire him.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
I mean, 60 is about the age I imagined him being actually. It'd be sad to see him retire, but, in some ways, I'd assume after all of this is over he'd basically have a new family. Though this isn't really a part of the roleplay, if we consider that she'd get married in the future and have kids, he'd have grand kids. Though, I don't know how well he'd take to her getting married and finding a man. Would he be the protective type?

And sorry for not replying yet, I woke up with a migraine.

Calibutcher

He would be protective but not so much so as to restrict her from finding a mate. He'd be thrilled with grandkids probably haha.

No worries about not posting. I may not be patient at times but I understand not being able to post from time to time. Do what you gotta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)