What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pair of Hunters - OOC [1x1]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Calibutcher

Mother Trucking Dragons!!
I can hardly wait to fight the corporation. Now I've got the proper motivation and we can train to become a Bad Apples team!
I've got a couple new objectives

build really cool contraption that I grabbed all this stuff for.
Test said contraption

I really want to work with Sol more to see if she can make light bullets Either the whole thing casing powder primer round and all, or to see if she can just insert a bullet into a casing that I could premake that would have powder and primer already.

Mcrae wants to like adopt Sol but I have no idea how to go about that other then keep working on there relationship, which was rather wounded by being shot. This is a rather long term goal of course but shorter term he wants to be like Sols stand in dad. any ideas there would be great!

after Corporation fight Mcrae does want to let his family know hes not dead.

Major driving force for Mcrae right now is Avenging Virgil.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Some things you'll need to consider:

While Mcrae touched on it before, mentioning her sight, she doesn't often make things even or proper. I would like to make bullets too, but she doesn't even realize that one eye doesn't work properly. That is something he's going to have to explain to her and show her for her to start creating proper bullets.

I also want him to basically adopt her, I've created this story to do that. Just know, for some time, she'll still be stand offish. She grew up in a family where parents became obsolete by the time they were 10 and were only there to teach. Sometimes a nymph needs to let out steam with a fight, other times she just needs a good, somewhat forced, nap. She wasn't much allowed to have emotions either.

The big corporation fight has a lot more in it than you realize, A LOT more, which not only helps them gain a better fatherly/daughterly bond, but continues to world build.

And, yeah, she wants to get revenge with him...

Calibutcher

Some things you'll need to consider:

While Mcrae touched on it before, mentioning her sight, she doesn't often make things even or proper. I would like to make bullets too, but she doesn't even realize that one eye doesn't work properly. That is something he's going to have to explain to her and show her for her to start creating proper bullets.

I also want him to basically adopt her, I've created this story to do that. Just know, for some time, she'll still be stand offish. She grew up in a family where parents became obsolete by the time they were 10 and were only there to teach. Sometimes a nymph needs to let out steam with a fight, other times she just needs a good, somewhat forced, nap. She wasn't much allowed to have emotions either.

The big corporation fight has a lot more in it than you realize, A LOT more, which not only helps them gain a better fatherly/daughterly bond, but continues to world build.

And, yeah, she wants to get revenge with him...
OK excellent all good to know.

Bullets may take longer then I expected then but that's fine it'll be a teaching opportunity all the same

OK Mcrae will continue to make his best effort/awkward attempt to be a good father figure to someone/ a race he doesn't understand and it'll go pretty terrible most of the time I suspect. I just really am excited for when they do start to get along.

OK Do I need to make more gadgets to fight Corporation with? Because I totally will.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Go ahead and make those gadgets, they can, and probably should be used. And, just so you are aware, I do not see it in her for her to pull an arrow on him again, but, she still good for other allies - which isn't much better considering. She's realize now that Mcrae has been put in a different part of her emotions, a spot where she cares. She wouldn't dare lose that now.

Calibutcher

Excellent to know as well. There may be vauge jokes made to this event still. Like Sol misses a critical shot at a monster, "Well at least you didn't shoot me."

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
I agree! The moment he mentioned the new proclamation, we all paid EXTRA attention, because holy cow....

Calibutcher

The new proclamation was so cool! In the grove and everything. I also totally love the new church logo

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
I agree!!! I think it truly is important for people to see whose church this is. I was pretty taken aback by how beautiful the grove was, I want to go someday!

Calibutcher

My family did this crazy RV trip and we saw all the major Joseph smith history sights. We drove across the whole freaking country to do it.
Good times were indeed had.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)