What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pair of Hunters - OOC [1x1]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Calibutcher

Mother Trucking Dragons!!
General Conference!
That was a good first session. It was so crazy to see them all spaced out like that and only ten people in the building

Calibutcher

Come thou Fount is my Favorite! My Mamma and I get all teary eyed hearing it. Especially now since we don't live in the same state anymore.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
I know! And when ever they said Amen, you could hear them so well.

Come Thou fount is a song I grow teary eyed with too. There was one time I was at mutual and I was having a super bad day. I didn't want to participate so I walked the church. I began hearing this song and went to search for where it came from. Someone was playing it in the relief society room, I didn't know what the song was at the time though. I reached out to open the door, but decided not to and just sat against the doorframe. It was so healing and peaceful. I stayed there for a long time and just let myself be enveloped by the spirit. To this day, I have no idea who was playing it. The lights weren't turned on in the room, but I always thank that person who ever they are for making me feel whole again.

Calibutcher

Thats super cool glad you found your moment of peace.

Also if you drop the pocket watch that would be uhm beneficial

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Popcorn honestly sounds so good right now. We are a theater going family, and we miss our popcorn!

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
We tried to get finished with joann and walmart shopping before the next conference, but sheesh, we spent about two hours at joanns alone! They were only letting about 8 people in at a time.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Hey, hey, my husband and literally sat in the car for about twenty straight minutes reading and rereading everything because I couldn't decide exactly what should happen. It was meant to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)