What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pair of Hunters - OOC [1x1]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Hahah! I've been writing since 3rd grade and typing is such a normal thing for me. Last night, I typed each of my posts while watching Dr. Strange and didn't bother looking at my screen the entire time I did so I could watch at the same time. My husband says it creeps him out. I'll have conversations with him while I'm typing and looking at him. Though, that is when you'll see a lot more mistakes in my writing and typos.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
We had to start learning how to type pretty dang fast where I live. We began in second grade and they were strict. That being said, I am awkwardly proud that I got third place in high school for typing speed. Most my friends found it strange just how proud I was, buuuuut, I think that is because I love the sound of a keyboard so much. I could listen to it forever.

Calibutcher

Mother Trucking Dragons!!
Put her down for a nap? Is she okay?
Oh ya shes fine! she is just tired. And she likes to be snuggled to sleep. We have been staying up late all week and she has work earlier then I so she is pretty wiped out. She might sleep the rest of the night or she might sleep 15 minute and be fine hard to say.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
My husband got home, went to the bed and he hasn't left it yet. So... I think he is already done for the day. He basically went to bed at 5. I think both our spouses are tired for the day.

Calibutcher

Dang! I've been there before. I used to have a super physically demanding job and that's how I was I would come home eat and just talk to my wife until I passed out mid conversation on the bed.
My wife is a boss though!
GO SPOUSES!

Calibutcher

HAHA My wife is awesome she just woke up got out of bed and was like OK i'm going to target. She just took off like totally awake again haha

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Sheesh, my husband woke up for a bit, but he fell back asleep.

I'm kind of thinking of doing a time skip to possibly that night or the next day where your character is with Riifolla. Which would you prefer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)