What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pair of Hunters - OOC [1x1]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Calibutcher

Mother Trucking Dragons!!
Ok i'm a little lost on what to post here. Like I can wander around but I don't know what I would point out to Riifolla

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Go ahead and make conversation with the two. Ask questions, talk about the place, you can make it short and sweet. I'll have Sol point something out in the next post.

Calibutcher

I swear if Sol starts glowing and fulfills an ancient prophecy.... I am gonna lose it! in a good way!
And if she doesn't I will throw a glowing pink squirrel at her! Or maybe I'll just be Mcrae and watch as I always do....

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
By the way, I'm curious. This is honestly a pretty dang unique rp. I love every bit of it and I decided to ask a lot of my family, "What would you think of a story of an old, cowboy-like centaur and a nymph with antlers who end up being partners, and together they go on adventures and try to save humanity in the process?" -- of course this is super dialing back everything that is in it, but everyone agrees it sounds like a book they'd want to read. I think this would make out to be a fantastic comic! If given the chance, would you possibly want to work on making it a comic as co-creators? Of course, this is all speculation, but most comics I've seen don't have anything like their relationship. I think this would be a story that'd be fun to share to many other people.

Calibutcher

UHM! YES!
yes, yes.. yes yes..YEs YASSSSSS. yes please, SI POr favor. Mucho bueno, mucho gracias Que genial.
Would seriously love that. Even if it doesn't pan out I'm grateful you made the offer.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Then I'll start copying all of the posts onto a Microsoft word file to start prepping for it. Who knows how soon it'll happen, but being prepared is key! It's tough to start a comic as writing everything and drawing is tedious. But, basically half the burden is lifted from me and everything is well laid out. What's more, I think that people would gravitate towards the comic because they'd see the stark difference between the two characters since two different people wrote them. This encourages me to keep up concept work for it, now I can say it's for fun AND for future creations.

Calibutcher

Well now you got me all excited right before bed time. I wanna post more but I really gotta sleep. Well buenos Noches anyway.
I'm glad I've been able to offer such a unique character and relationship.
Really wish I could draw better the stick figures tight about now!
Ok ok. I'm just babbling cause I'm excited. Signing off for reals.

Calibutcher

Good morn! So glad its friday! I'm ready for the weekend and for Gen CON woot woot.
This all digital conference should be pretty cool. i've been wondering wat president Nelson has in mind for this conference. He said this one would be special somehow.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Good Morn!!! And, I had to look up what Gen CON was, and sheesh! Why haven't I gone yet! I used to paint miniatures professionally. I have a giant Cthulhu on my desk waiting to get painted.

I'm excited for what President Nelson has to say, but I'm also kind of scared. My dad has been doubting the Church for some time now, and I always worry if something said will shake his faith further.

Calibutcher

Sorry that's California slang for ya.
Sorry about your dad. Both if my brothers left the church a while a go it's a bummer. One brother is indifferent and the other really doesnt want to talk about it at all. It can make conversations a little awkward sometimes

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Yeah... and don't worry about the California slang, both my parents were born and raised there and most my family live throughout the state. My dad still loves listening to the leaders of today, but not ones that were around at the beginning of the Church. I'm just hoping that'll still stand with him no matter what is announced. I imagine it'll be good news though!

I honestly want to take the sacrament again though... it feels like it has been so long.

Calibutcher

What is the other GEN CON? what did you find haha?
We got approved two weeks ago to do the sacrament in our home. My wife was going crazy before that. Though we have to skip this week cause of Conference. Things will go back to normal eventually and we can have regular church and the sacrament again!

Calibutcher

I think I need to arrange a quick trip home for Mcrae. After our exploration in the caves here of course.
There are some items I need to gather. For some plans I have. And I especially want to keep then secret from Sol so as to drive her crazy haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)