What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pair of Hunters - OOC [1x1]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Well now you have a single nymph that can float along side a centaur who can't climb a tree. Would that be tougher than 12 kids or easier?

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Though, this situation perfectly emulates how well these characters are together but also their contrasts. It's interesting how this pairing works so well.

Calibutcher

Mother Trucking Dragons!!
I am aghast! this is cruel and unusual treatment. This is like against the Geneva convention or something.

Calibutcher

you had that coming and you know it! And Mcrae was all to happy to catch you.

Even if his hat got dirty......

Calibutcher

Sweet sappy goodness that is cute.
He just wanna eat apples be a papa and have an adopted nymph child haha.
And wear his hat.
Oh! What if Sol had a matching hat but with two holes for her antlers!
They could be hat buddies!

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
I'm going to say no with that one. Not because I don't love the idea, and I'm definitely going to draw that, but because of something that'll happen later in the story. But that is freakin' adorable, and the drawing will be done no matter what.

Calibutcher

I look forward to that your pictures are great! Hmmm what do you have in mind there your own hat perhaps. I'm suspicious.

Calibutcher

*continues suspicion.
I really want to be super sassy with Sol for the inhaling food comment but I shall refrain and I will be posting after I get some zzz's.
Bueno noches amigo.

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
My husband knows spanish... I had to awkwardly repeat this to him for him to translate.

Good night to you friend!

Calibutcher

Ah. Sorry Spanish is super common around here and my wife, sister and sister in law are all fluent. I dont really speak it myself but I know just enough to understand some conversations.

Buenis dias! (Good morning!)

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
You don't need to be sorry! My husband doesn't get to practice his spanish often and loves the opportunities. He lived in Argentina for two years, so it holds a soft spot in his heart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)