What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Pair of Hunters - OOC [1x1]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Honestly, she should probably learn how to control her wings within battle. It could be a good exercise for her.

Calibutcher

Mother Trucking Dragons!!
Well fought little nymph. I'm pretty sure I want some rematches I think she could quickly surpass me in short sword or akimbo short swords.

Also goodnight!

Calibutcher

Ugh that felt dirty cause it was a dirty victory.
Do you think Sol will fair better with one or two short swords? Cause I'm thinking of giving her two.

Calibutcher

I currently have several objectives/ things I am trying to do currently.
Without revealing to much.
Strenghten bond/ relationship of Mcrae and Sol
Increase Sol/Mcrae cooperative fighting skill
I have something in mind with mcraes grandfathers pocketwatch that needs to happen before the attack on corperation.
I will be updgrading and or replacing rifle or other weapon
overcome ptsd
yeet Sol really really hard!

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
HA! That last one. Remember to go for anything you need to in order to fulfill what you have in mind. For the most part, Sol is in the same boat as far as the bonding goes (whether or not she knows it) and she does want to strengthen herself as a whole. She has other agendas which are staying secret, but currently it seems Mcrae has more.

Calibutcher

I should also note that when posting between 8:30 and 5:30 I am still at work so my posts tend to be shorter and/or less in depth then when I get home.
So now that I am home Im gonna make shiz happen!

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Whoot! And don't worry, I kind of figured that was the case. Though I think that we are off by about an hour. I'm fine with short posts so long as it isn't ever only short posts. Variety is good!

Calibutcher

I appreciate you being cool with short posts. Sometimes it just doesn't flow for me so its easier to go short and move plot along then get long again

Calibutcher

Oh! I forgot Sol should try stealing Mcraes hat. He will go kinda crazy and chase you forever till he gets it back. I act the same way with my cowboy hat. or like any hat... ever... I like my hats!
*Buries self in pile 50 hats

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
Supporter
Ha! I have an idea then! Reminds me of my best friend's dad. Used to steal ol'man Chesnut's hats during camping trips. I stopped when I once threw it into a lower branch of a tree to hide it and forgot which tree it was. He wasn't too happy, but still treats me like a daughter to this day.

Calibutcher

Ya only my wife is allowed to steal my hats. Anyone else who does get the wrath of my 200 pound butt chasing em' down sitting on them and telling them never to do it again. This of course makes me a target to many younger siblings and children in general who love to be chased.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)