• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โœฉ " ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡จ ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ช " -- a oc / cc request ! โœฉ

RachieSpoon

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
_PoLZ_FQ0_tWDcyaNaI_Nu3TxejoQvwcBGNTenlGaUJv9DboUIJlFauBnWWxSTit6Tf_7DYBCAPBKvk-4ZNDbif-0HQytTJy_YS6tDUjgPrIGHGOnomZgCLtu5Hv_wUXVjyTG5WHiTA30mMI2Cal7nk

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-ใ€€โ™กใ€€โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Welcome!
You can call me Rachie! I am excited to be writing this request, and, hopefully hearing from those who read it! I am a 22-year-old college student, struggling to make my way โ€” two weeks from now as thatโ€™s when my classes start up again and as a heads up it might take me a minute to get used to the schedule! Iโ€™ve been roleplaying on โ€“ and off for a few years, mainly on Quizilla. Iโ€™d say Iโ€™m experienced when it comes to roleplays, and I am a huge anime lover, so, as a heads up most of my fandoms will be anime!

Small facts โ€“ I love reading, I own some chickens.. I love drawing โ€“ when Iโ€™m motivated. Iโ€™m an INFP / Pisces. EST-Time zone. She/hers!

TDL | No one-liners | Third person | Double ups | Minors dni !

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-ใ€€โ™กใ€€โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Rules ;;

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Length
I am fine with anywhere between 500 - 1000+ replies. I always worry about quality over quantity! I do enjoy the more lengthy replies however please be aware that they will take me much longer to reply to! Whereas the 500 words or so will be much easier! I am not picky about word length, as long as we try to match each other/equal effort is given on both sides of the roleplay!

Roleplay style / Type.
Iโ€™m wanting to do double-up roleplay style, in the paragraph formatting. I will play my oc and your love interest and you will do the same! With two different scenes going on with both our parings. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of OCxOC or CCxCC. I find it fun when ocโ€™s are friends but we keep their sides separate! I am okay with any type of pairings but mine will almost always be MxF or MxNB. But for your side, I am okay with MxM or FxF and etc! I roleplay in the third person and am not picky about typos / grammar as long as its understandable!

Reply time
I can take up anywhere from a couple of hours to a day or two! I generally try to reply some-what fast, or whenever I am available. This can obviously change some days. If I take more than a week, feel free to nudge me! Itโ€™s likely I just forgot, or forgot to inform you I may take X amount of time. But Iโ€™ll do my best to communicate properly and I hope you do the same!

Limits
Iโ€™d prefer if all my partners are 18+ only. If you have something you are not sure of, please just ask me instead of just throwing it in the roleplay!
I am all for fluff, drama, and angst! Romance is a big must for me as I am a hopeless romantic + Oc x Canon trash.

Plotting / OC chat
I love making online friends!! And thus I would love it if we had an OOC chat going on at the same time. About the roleplay and outside of it. Speaking of which, please plot with me! Let me know your ideas and, comment on my ideas/head cannons too! Plotting like this makes me less nervous about the roleplay in general + speaking to you. Also, please do not make me do all the talking! Iโ€™ve had quite a few conversations where I had to do all the heavy lifting when it came to the plotting, a roleplay is a two-way street and we need to work together! I am, also the type of person to send Playlist | Headcanons | Tiktoks!

Contacting me
Please introduce yourself when reaching out to me! It can be basic! But please also tell me the fandom/s youโ€™d wish to do, your love interest/s, and your limits! If you have any ideas already, please feel free to include them as well! And anything else youโ€™d wish to include!

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Fandoms ;;

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

G05DFaghZTCljPyyVGwvtYFh4fnbrQGhMpfx_gXRJPX388yLiH-H9WT4yBnzx8up9udnXFZMOp4a1oMhw8DTdOxRtZqYHEXNIMr3hyyWOO6cnLJjxVXXW6XPcoBviMoO2_IXNMAexDTqQ1IEeON5TdQ
Attack on Titan โ€“
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Levi Ackerman โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
Status โ€“ Finished Manga.
(0/3)

Boko No Hero โ€“
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Tomura Shigaraki โ™ฅ๏ธŽ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Hitoshi Shinso โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
Status โ€“ Caught up on Manga.
(1/2)

Tokyo Ghoul โ€“
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Older! Ayato Kirishima โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
(1/3)

Vampire Knight โ€“
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Zero Kiryuu โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
(0/3)

The less craved but still open โ€“

Black Butlerโ€“

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Older! Ciel Phantomhive โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
Status โ€“ Caught up to Manga.
(0/1)

SpyXFamilyโ€“
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Older! Damien Desmon โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
Status โ€“ caught up Manga. Dub Anime EP 8.
(0/1)

Last edited:

โœฉ Craving SNK or Vampire Knight!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back