• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ

eloise

Isekai'ed Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

cirque

sub urban

overview.

L
    "Lennox.. we cannot do this." Her eyes trained on the knight before her. The moon shined brightly this particular night, the pale moonlight outlining her weak and willow frame. Lennox's head lowered, a glum cloud seemingly forming over his head. Her heart tightened at this scene. Was he sad? Had his cold and distant exterior collapsed because of her? "I love you, I really do Lennox but I've been engaged to your brother. Our love cannot continue on." Hearing that his head swiftly lifted. She expected tears or some sort of tragic expression but the man who had just lifted his head was unfamiliar to her. Those eyes that were looking at her with passion and desire were not the eyes of Lennox she knew.

"Lennox..?" The sound of her heels clicking against the marble floor as she away resounded throughout the hall. Suddenly the knight had grabbed her hands, pulling her close to him. It hurt. His grip was tight and uncomfortable. It got even firmer once she tried to squirm away. "Roseya, you can never leave me especially for my own brother. You are mine and mine alone!" Afraid was the only word that could describe how she was feeling in this moment. What was happening? Why was Lennox acting this way? Couldn't he understand that she had no choice in the matter too? He looked like a fierce animal that was angered his prey had been taken away, fangs bared and claws ready.

"I will kill all those who dare touch you even if it's my own blood brother." Those words told her all she needed to know. Lennox Lyncourt was a monster.

The Passionate Affairs Of Lady Roseya was a popular R18 novel published by an unknown author. It quickly gained fame with it's heavy themes and detailed erotic pages. The main character Roseya Orbeye was an innocent and sweet girl beloved by those around her. But when her father Duke Orbeye is accused of treason against the crown and executed her entire life is thrown in disarray. Branded as a traitor's child, an ailing mother and without a dime in her pockets Roseya turned to her uncle for help. Unfortunately for her this is only just the beginning of a miserable nightmare.

Perhaps you were an avid reader of TPAOLR? Or maybe casually took a look at it? Either way you were familiar with the novel enough to remember a few details. You had your own life you lived and would have never expected to be transported into the novel! Can you survive long enough to see the end of this story?

intro

roles

rules

go and try,

good fuckin'
luck

genre

isekai, mystery, dark

status

accepting

gms

spots open

6/7

question

answer

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

I'm new at this so please go easy on me! By the way I'm looking for another GM to help me manage the roleplay, so message me if interested.​

Last edited:
Question, on the role page. Was it deliberate to not have a description because you wish for out character description to fill it?

Question, on the role page. Was it deliberate to not have a description because you wish for out character description to fill it?
Yes. I left all that blank on purpose.

Okay, I was starting to wonder if it was some sort of language or secret code one has to learn to join. It's a joke, if my humor didn't show through text by the way.

Question again, where do we like post our character and funeral out more of the plot? Non of the links in the teaser actually works for me so I'm wondering if there is such a place?

Question again, where do we like post our character and funeral out more of the plot? Non of the links in the teaser actually works for me so I'm wondering if there is such a place?
It's because I didn't make them yet haha! Don't worry I'll post them soon.

Alright! I'll keep an eye out then
It's up!

oh my, definitely interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back