• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ [๐Ž๐Ž๐‚]

Question, what character can these people get reincarnated into when they enter the novel? Or are they just themselves?

A made up character! I wanted players to have freedom in this aspect. The only rule with this being that their character cannot be someone important that the main characters would have seriously interacted with.

It's fine if their character had a few lines in the novel as a side character but that's about it.

So basically mentioned side character, unnamed mentioned character or just a character that simply didn't exist within the main plot of the novel

Also I plan to type up a starter post that will expand more on the plot of the novel so don't worry about that

Also I should inquire about something.

What type of faceclaims would you want to see? Realistic or 'anime' I'm leaning towards the latter as it would fit perfectly with everything rather then realistic.

Okay so I have an idea for this character in mind. Not sure if I should make a male other female and wanted to see which gender shows up the most so I could make up the other.

Okay so I have an idea for this character in mind. Not sure if I should make a male other female and wanted to see which gender shows up the most so I could make up the other.
Which ever gender you would prefer! A cast of all female or male characters doesn't matter as long as everyone is having fun.

Ah, alright then! I'll send in my character sheet later today, 6 please at the latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back