• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Normal(?) World Full of All Different Types of Creatures (MxF Only) (Always Open)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
So it’s just another typical day in the year of 2021. The weather is nice for the most part, and everything is just fine.…

That is except for the humans not all agreeing with the way this new reality works. In this reality, life is current, and everything is almost exactly like the real world we live in, except magical beings exist in this reality. There are people who are hybrids between a human and other beings, angels and demons, magical creatures like mermaids and sorcerers. Magic, itself, even lives in this reality, and is used by all you can control it. But of course, humans still live in this reality, and most of them don’t agree with magic and “creatures” existing in their world.

But how else does this setup play out? Shall a human befriend one of the “creatures”? Will a couple of “creatures” take revenge on the humans? Will the world be scattered into pieces, or shall harmony reign on this reality? The options are limitless, but one thing is for sure, the idea starts with the RP partner I shall be working with. 🙂

*Rules* -

This is MxF only, and I’ll be playing the Male role

Must be 18+ to be accepted

Keep things PG-13 or less

Try to be nice and friendly at all times (for if I can’t work with you nicely, then I wouldn’t want to at all) even when going through emotions

I would like to have our characters become romantic to each other during this, just start out not at all and work our way up to it

Please let me know if you lose interest or are needing time before making your next post. If you need a break or more time, just let me know, and I will happily wait, just please don’t ghost me at all. Thank you.

Please no one liners. Give me at least a paragraph of five lines or more at the very least. If I can’t work with the post you gave me, then this probably wouldn’t work out very well.

Please keep to the RPNation’s official rules

Also, please be okay with me using emojis while talking to you OOC. I have my reasons for why I use them and why they help me. Please be okay with their usage.

And most importantly:

Have fun. I want this to be a fun experience at the very least. 🙂

(PS. There is also no “Viruses” going on in this reality. So let’s not even bring that stuff up here 😅😅😅)

Last edited:
(By the way, this setup will remain open indefinitely. I feel like a lot of ideas can come from this in many different ways, so don’t feel shy to come up with ideas with me here. Also, if there is interest in this setup becoming a full on group RP, where even LGBTQ+ themes are added into the mix, I might be up for that. Just because I don’t usually do that community one on one doesn’t mean I can’t have it in a group RP 🙂)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back