• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A non-festive, winter time search

thebigbadwolfy

just a stranger
Hello!! My name is Wolf (she/her) and i'm and 18 year old college student in MST. I have a horrible habit of ghostinf RPs, just a warning beforehand, but I'm hoping the winter break will help me ease back into consistency. So! I'm looking to start up a few one x ones.

- I will only rp FxF or MxM as the main romance UNLESS you can get me to really love some side pairing or theres some quality chemistry.
- I can write anywhere between a few lines to a few paragraphs. It really depends on my partner's preferences and how interested i am in the RP
- obviously, no godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
- sometimes i post multiple times in a day, and sometimes it may take me a week to get something out. I'll try to make contact ooc if it will take me longer.
-speaking of ooc, i am perfectly fine with chatting outside of the rp, even encourage it, and i love a little plotting and character discussion outside as well
- i adore worldbuilding, so expect that to happen no matter the RP
- i am willing to rp through pms or discord, but not on threads!
- because i always run into problems with this: You must be willing to contribute to plotting. I do not want to be the only one suggesting things, or asking questions. If i have to, i will leave.

--

I am currently more interested im rping fandoms, so we'll start with those. Those bolded i will gladly RP, but the others may take some convincing with good plot or characters. As a note, i refuse to play canon characrers as the main characters of the RP.

Fandoms:

H20/Mako Mermaids: to say i love this dumb show is understatement. I freakin adore it and anyone who would be willing to do this with me would be my best friend for literally ever.

Firefly (joss whedon): just give me some good smugglers out, makin it in the verse. they aint even gotta be smugglers. Theres so many facets of life to explore here!!

Trollhunters: With the release of 3below, my love for this series is renewed! Perhaps we could have our own adventure with human trollhunters, or explore the troll part of that, or even focus on changelings. I would love to figure out a plot for this with someone.

Doctor Who: I've recently got back into this with the 13th doctor. I have not, however, seen half of 11s run and have seen none of 12s.

Star Wars: ive been reading some theories on the true nature of the force and would be interested in delving into the "dark side" and what that truly means, alongside some fun space hijinks.

Other fandoms:
- miraculous ladybug
- critical role
- how to train your dragon
- dark matter
- stranger things
- atla
- the 100

--

Original genres/ideas:

Scifi - something in the vein of star wars (space fantasy), firefly (space western), or Dark Matter. I really like space ships lmao

Vampires, Werewolves (and sometimes teens) - im perfectly fine for exploring the darker themes of this, but i also have a soft spot for teen wolf-esque plots. (Can you tell i like bad tv shows yet?)

Pirates with the added bonus of powers - im gay for pirates and thats just the tea.

High Epic Fantasy - bring on the worldbuilding and the princesses falling in love with knights or vagabonds.

Superheroes - i just like cool people with cool powers wearing cool suits, sue me.

Last edited:
like any of these I'll do haha XD except the second fandom I dont know that sooooo sorry //QwQ//

Hey yall! Both of you can pm me some plot ideas/fandom thoughts/whatever and we can decide if we wanna stay there or move to discord! Thx u

I don't know any of those fandoms or don't really like the sound of it to much, don't sue me, but I would like to maybe work something out with a story that's something similar to space pirates theme sort of thing? Sort of like Star Wars with different planets and flying around in space ships, just no jedi and shit like that, it would kind of bore me no offense.

Just like scifi and futuristic tech, I'm thinking of using like a bounty hunter character? Would that interest you? There can be aliens but I'd prefer if it was mostly a futuristic world with mostly humans that inhabited and spread across the galaxy. So there's like border patrols in space and spaceship deliveries and things like that.

Hey yall! Both of you can pm me some plot ideas/fandom thoughts/whatever and we can decide if we wanna stay there or move to discord! Thx u
I just used one for someone else so blocked for a little, if I remember I will otherwise please can you pm me instead?~ :3

I would kinda love a Firefly based roleplay, although it's been awhile since I've seen it. FxF would be amazing, if any of that interests you! I'm pretty flexible though and could definitely choose something else if need be.

I would kinda love a Firefly based roleplay, although it's been awhile since I've seen it. FxF would be amazing, if any of that interests you! I'm pretty flexible though and could definitely choose something else if need be.
S o b s i never thought i would ever find this much in firefly, ive been search for so long. Please, sate my need for a space western! If you could pm me that would be fantastic!

ekoutrakos ekoutrakos hit me with a pm so we can start plotting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back