• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Night In Carn-Evil: OOC

It’s not that anything was really keeping me. I just didn’t see what I was supposed to post. Since I’m sort of just waiting on a response from you.

I have come up with some new monster designs.

No, that's what I mean, you're fine. I just mean other players lol
If this ever ends up dying the offer is always on the table for us to continue this 1x1. I’ve never gotten to do an rp quite like this ever, so I’m going to stick with it for as long as possible.

had a brief scare with my mom telling me that she didn't pay the electric bill

i think we're ok for now?

i hope so

if anything changes i'll take my laptop to the diner or library to try and keep y'all updated. sorry for any uintended worry.

I just remembered Tiffany had two skipping ropes in her bag as part of her inventory and she could've just used those to bind herself into the cell easily instead of bothering with the bones lmao. Might be too late for her to remember if she's gonna potentially die soon

Last edited:
I think the numbers of active players has dipped down signifcantly and I'm thinking that it might be easier as a whole to maybe turn this into spread out 1x1s. Still not sure about going down that route but the work=life/free time feature has been so unequal latelyt and I feel like a jagoff for making y'all wait

1688092393013.png 1688092410078.png

A friend was willing to/did art for The Knight and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! He looks like just another zombie under his helm but with it on? He becomes the stuff of nightmares, hahahaha!

much like Carnevil itself i REFUSE to let this RP croak if i can help it.

life's been extremely turbulant(as i warned when I started this RP) and lately my power's been dipping in and out because my living situation isn't the best

but i did manage to get a post typed up. will look it over and edit/post it sometime tomorrow!

Doing the editing now and just trying to think.

While I'm very happy and appreciative of those who've stuck around, I'm trying to debate on what to do with the PCs of players who've become inactive. It'd feel unnecessarily mean-spirited I'd say to say they were killed offscreen. But I suppose I could always just say that they were killed/haven't woken up yet like the others have. What do you all think?

I will also be honest and say that I'm not sure if it's necessarily burnout(the RP didn't go on long enough for that I feel lol) but just a stab in my motivation to lose players and have to work around that. I have been having fun and you're all excellent writers. I'm just hitting a wall I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back