• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Night In Carn-Evil: OOC

Lord Moldoma

Professional Sweetypie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The lazily described OOC page for “A Night In Carn-Evil”

Relevant channels will be listed soon…

Hey guys!

Haven't forgotten about the RP or anything, just been extremely busy! Been working every single day this week! Next off day is Saturday! I'll try to reply when I can! Thank you all so much for being such amazing writers and incredible people! <3

Don't worry about it, I'm not going anywhere :33:

I don't know when this'll play but it feels like this song fits very well:

Sorry that it's been a hot minute without a GM post!

Work/also wanting to still give our other two players a chance to post

I'm glad to have assembled such a crew of understanding folks

Sorry that it's been a hot minute without a GM post!

Work/also wanting to still give our other two players a chance to post

I'm glad to have assembled such a crew of understanding folks
That’s alright! I’m more than happy to wait.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Paroe Paroe

If you're both still interested let me know as soon as it's convenient, ok? Thank you!

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma Bambiholic Bambiholic SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

OK! So this might not make a lot of sense/I'm likely going to edit it after work tomorrow but death is NOT permanent in Carnevil!

You can get chopped up, get your heart stopped, devoured, and so on and still come back and ready for more!

But it's not without it's costs. For everytime you die, you lose a piece of your soul! Die too many times and risk losing ALL of your soul and dooming yourself to Carnevil...forever! When it goes, YOU go with it!

Larry will explain more in the IC!~ : )

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Paroe Paroe

If you're both still interested let me know as soon as it's convenient, ok? Thank you!

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma Bambiholic Bambiholic SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

OK! So this might not make a lot of sense/I'm likely going to edit it after work tomorrow but death is NOT permanent in Carnevil!

You can get chopped up, get your heart stopped, devoured, and so on and still come back and ready for more!

But it's not without it's costs. For everytime you die, you lose a piece of your soul! Die too many times and risk losing ALL of your soul and dooming yourself to Carnevil...forever! When it goes, YOU go with it!

Larry will explain more in the IC!~ : )
I’m going down to my friends on Saturday and they have wifi, so I should be able to get a post up then!

Saw this and was immediately reminded of this RP

one-piece-monkey-d-luffy.gif

Hey everybody!

After today I work ALL this week!

So gonna do my best to get replies out TODAY!

Omg I forgot to post the message that I'd be moving out of my uni place over the weekend :ghostxnx:

I should be back somewhere with better connection tomorrow, I was more busy at my friends than I realized I would be

I kinda forgot about this. Sorry for not posting.

Although where we left off Carrol is still dealing with the spiders, and hoping they don’t lay eggs in her brain.

Beaut just woke up and was ecstatic she got to experience death.

Hey man, I don't blame you! It's unfortunate that RL seems to have impeded a good chunk of our players but it is what it is.

Not much to be done but try to do what I can with what I got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back