• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
07CABB77-A46E-421B-9344-FED4AD210A8F.jpeg82172ACD-3FF4-4A7E-A59E-5492856127E4.jpeg
The artist is @juanmao1997 on Twitter 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Oh, I likey! Go ahead and fill out a CS and I can look it over! I'll usually have some questions to help me work your characters into the story if everything else looks good!

Character Sheet can be found here.

The characters are on their way to meeting up with the rest of the group soon. Can still squeeze in a couple more if there is interest. :)

I love this idea. You can count me in! Do you have any restrictions like pictures? If they're human or anime

Generally speaking, yes, and they don't sparkle in the sunlight. However, there can be magical items to help for example, a cloudy day with indirect sunlight, and a few other things. All around indirect sunlight, there's really no escape from a direct sun, like in an Arizona desert.

If you have an idea as well, you can always run it by me. I'm fairly open to player interpretation.

Generally speaking, yes, and they don't sparkle in the sunlight. However, there can be magical items to help for example, a cloudy day with indirect sunlight, and a few other things. All around indirect sunlight, there's really no escape from a direct sun, like in an Arizona desert.
Okay so basically enchanted rings could made like in Vampire Diaries and they can be okay with cloudy days and stuff. Okay. Abilities? I'd assume Strength and speed being their biggest ones.

Correct. Enchanced senses, speed, strength, etc, but not always, and you don't have to limit yourself to such. As long as it isn't going to be overpowered in a supernatural world sense, I'll look and consider almost anything. :)

Correct. Enchanced senses, speed, strength, etc, but not always, and you don't have to limit yourself to such. As long as it isn't going to be overpowered in a supernatural world sense, I'll look and consider almost anything. :)
I keep this character fairly simple because I've rped her for at least a decade. Been getting better and better with her ^-^ she's someone I adore and treasure as a character

Hi there! Are you still accepting new characters? My friend told me about this rp and the setting and story sound incredibly interesting!

Oh boy, this looks fantastic! If you're still accepting I'll get to work on a CS as soon as I read through all the necessary gubbins!

I can fit you in Absurdisan Absurdisan ! If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up. I know it'll be a lot to read through as well, but I highly recommend perusing the posts when you're able. :)

Last edited:
Out Of Words Out Of Words you weren't kidding, nine pages of RP already! I'm going to read it all through so I don't end up asking questions that have already been answered. A quick question now though, would a mothman-cryptid type being be allowed as a non-human character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back