• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~๐“ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ~

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for a partner who is willing to build a fantasy world with me and roleplay it! Personally, I prefer literate, so please try to match that! I want it to be detailed but fun! So I need someone who reads this and is interested in it enough to build it with me!

A new planet. Recently discovered and not touched. or so the humans thought. Earth has been destroyed, killing half the human race. Who did it? Theyโ€™re trying to figure it out. Your character is a Soldier, a new recruit to be exact. They are exploring the land with their commander and Other comrades. To see whats safe to live in and what isnt. It has everything they need and more.. but every creature is weird and different. More advanced and evolved. Seems like humans are now at the bottom of the food chain. How will they survive? Who and what will they find as they explore? We can find out together.

4A919B82-0600-46EF-AE91-2A6AE2032298.jpegA beautiful and life filled planet. That the humans call Ablaa, which means perfectly formed. Why? Cause everything is perfect. For now. Its a vibrant and glowing nature overflowed world, everything is different and seems to be like a fairy tale.

For characters, I will make mine when I get someone whoโ€™s interested! I prefer being the Alien creature, that we will figure our how your character, the soldier, meets them! We can do any LGBTQ pairing! FxF MxM and so on! I prefer a short character info sheet so we learn more about each otherโ€™s characters as we go!

Please read all this! Keep in mind this is only part of the world, we will build it acreate more together!

EDIT: I would like to do MxM with this! And just so you guys know this is based off the movie Avatar!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back