A new world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxis Bloodborne

Three Thousand Club
Riku stood in the field glaring straight ahead of him Michael was standing there. He shook his head waiting for his so called lover to show herself. He then transformed with blue hair with a blue and white aura. He sighed " Michael.. it's done this is it you and Ilyeria caused alot of damage to this world.. it's time to end this.

Michael glared at Riku " what you think you can take both me and Ilyeria on by yourself? Your a fool..

Jase appeared next to Riku his arms crossed and an evil grin formed on his lips " no he has a very powerful Ally 

Faye appeared with Jase, she was more there to watch, not fight herself, she needed to make sure Jase was okay during this battle. Akina wasn't with Riku, she wasn't far away though, she just wanted to catch them by surprise. Afterall she had the vile of blood, they couldn't get ahold of Keto with October's pregnancy so she found someone else. 

Ilyeria appeared next to Michael her hand resting on his shoulder. "you pest again" she glared at him, he was becoming a nuisance. Her eyes shifted to Jase and Faye, she never seen them before, but she could tell Jason's presence was similar to Jase. "three verses two" she laughed "no matter the odds we will take you down"

Jase would look at Faye and would smile calmly " stay in cover love " he glared at both Michael and Ilyeria " you two caused alot of damage to this world it's time to end this.. but I'm giving you one chance.. one chance to stop if not you both will be punished

Riku glared at them then looked at Ilyeria " it's time to stop your tricks demon!! " he looked towards Michael " She's using you Michael you need to see the truth she's just using you for your power

Ilyeria tilted her head, she wondered if Riku actually found out her secret, she smirked thinking that couldn't have happened, she was extra cautious about it. She glared at him "demon? you say that in such a hateful way considering your seeing a half demon" she shook her head "Michael we need to make sure we kill him for good this time" she glanced over at Faye and Jase, whoever they were they had a connection, and one she could exploit later 

Faye nodded at Jase and looked over to Ilyeria and Michael, she tilted her head, so this was the girl causing all the trouble. She moved far enough away, but could still see them, she grabbed a tree branch pulling herself up to get a good look at everything.

Michael glared at Riku and shook his head " i highly doubt that " he then glared at Jase " sorry but this world is ours.. we will Rule it..

Riku shook his head " Akina is nothing like you.. She will always be better than you " he glared as he was about to charge but Jase moved his arm in front of him

Jase shook his head " she's a pawn herself the real first is not here.. " his dark aura forming around him as he glared " Michael she is using you

Ilyeria looked at Jase "and who the hell are you?" she crossed her arms "you really want to get in the middle of this?" she glared at him, he was posing more of a threat to her. "If you haven't noticed I use demons as pawns not my husband" she sighed 

Jase would grin evily as he walked up closer towards them " I'm someone that doesn't belong in this world.. someone from a different timeline but with my knowledge your just a weak demon just a pawn another daughter of a the real first.. " he glared at her " Michael she's not your wife.. 

Michael glared at " Jase you know nothing!! " the ground under him began to quake from his power. His anger rising as a dark aura began to form around him.

Riku got in a defensive stance knowing Michael was about to go on the offensive he was ready he knew going full power was they only way to be able to at least last long enough to hold Michael off just long enough for Akina to strike

Ilyeria smirked, Michael was defending her, it was excellent. She glared at Jase, "you don't belong here so why don't you scramble back to where you came from?" Her eyes flicked to Faye "wouldn't want you and your girl to get hurt" she chuckled. 

Jase shook his head glaring at Ilyeria his eyes started to glow as a mix of energy formed around him the particles glowing as he stood there. " you shouldn't make threats when you out matched..

Michael charged forward towards Riku and Riku waited for him as Michael punched at Riku which Riku moved his arm blocking the force sending Riku back 200 feet. Riku lift up leg blocking a kick but Riku was only on the defensive trying to distract Michael.

Jase looked over at Michael than back at Ilyeria. He then vanished faster than her eyes could even see him. He then appeared in front of her and grabbed Ilyeria by the throat lifting her up by her feet

Ilyeria smirked watching Jase and laughed at the comment about being outmatched. Ilyeria quickly put her hand on her throat, Jase's hand was grasping her. Even though she could barely breathe she wasn't worried, she closed her eyes disappearing and appearing a few feet away. "it won't be that easy" she laughed and whistled, it was high pitched, it as sending a hypnotic message to Scar. Scar appeared in front of Ilyeria on the defensive, she had no choice but to protect Ilyeria. Scar looked up at Jase, he reminded her of her love Jason. "Jason please" Scar said before Ilyeria moved her hand like she was closing a zipper, and Scar could no longer speak.

Jase glared at Scar begging him to stop " that won't work on me again Scar or should I say the first. " he gripped his hands tightly into a fist " i dealt with you before this time you won't have the upper hand " he said as his energy began to form around his hand 

Michael kicked back Riku then looked back with an evil grin on his face. He jumped back but before he landed a huge wave a energy shot through Michael sending Michael to the ground knocking him out.

Jason appeared standing on top of Michael chest where there's was a burn mark on his chest " i warned you Ilyeria!! " he then looked over at Jase " so the future me is here.. Scar the first? 

Jase looked over at Jason and sighed shaking his head " she's the first in my timeline there's similarities here and we'll she could be pretending to be a pawn but actually Ilyeria is the pawn..

Ilyeria laughed "ME be a pawn" she shook her head and looked at Jason "so you followed your lover here" she smirked "I knew you would follow her like that little lost puppy you are." 

Akina in the distance was watching through the shadows, she was hoping her sister wouldn't get to show up, but she did. Akina sighed, that just made her more nervous, she didn't want to face her sister.

Scar tried to speak but because of Ilyeria's magic she couldn't say a word. She glanced over at Michael unconscious on the ground, Ilyeria didn't pay any mind to him though, she striked this as an odd occurrence.

Ilyeria sighed and looked around, "so are you just going to stand there or are you going to attack me?"

Jason smirked seeing that she couldn't care less for Michael not even showing any emotion he looked over at his future self " She's my love she maybe different here trust me she's it the one your thinking of. 

Jason looked towards Michael and felt his life force still there. He then looked towards Ilyeria " you face Scar.. Ilyeria is mine she already made a threat to my Faye so that will not go unpunished.

Michael laid there his memories returning. Raphael was never his son he never had a wife. It was all an elaborate hoax made up by the Angels and Demons. He was played his wound healing as he sat up. He was just a rogue Arch Angel the first Arch Angel ever formed but he went rogue. A few minutes passed as he sat up staring straight ahead. He started to stand up " Jason... where am I? 

Ilyeria glanced at Michael, it was a shame he went down so easily, she always admired the fact he didn't go down fast. She sighed, man had the world changed a lot. She smirked and faced Jase, it seemed he would be her opponent. At least she could send Scar on Jason and the two love birds could kill each other. Ilyeria raised her hand and Scar went darting after Jason, a scythe appeared in her hand her darkness surrounded it as she lunged at Jason. 

Ilyeria put her hand to her mouth and breathed on it, sending flower petals scattering, to anyone it seemed like normal petals but it was all part of Ilyeria's plan.

Akina watched waiting, hoping she could find a moment to attack Ilyeria, she needed to restore the memories of everyone, put the world back to order. Who knows what other awful things the trickster had accomplished.

Jason charged at Scar seeing the scythe he quickly grabbed hold of the blade staring into her eyes his own strength pushing her back. " don't worry my love.. it will be over soon..

Jase looked at the petals and he then glared at Ilyeria sensing a stage energy from them. He then looked towards Michael. Hearing him ask where he was " welcome back Brother..

Michael stood up and turned facing Ilyeria " i remember everything.. a strange aura formed around him it was gray and ghostly like the souls he absorbed " what I did and how I was played.. " he gritted his teeth full of anger and Rage. He remembered everything how he was betrayed how he was used. His angelic wings shot out from his back the wings were not normal white they were pure gold in color. His eyes bright blue and his hair bright gold his form far more powerful because of the power of the souls he absorbed.  He reached to the hilt of his blades " Jason.. That demon.. Ilyeria she's mine. . " he started to walk towards her his eyes full of rage and anger towards her 

Riku closed his eyes speaking to Akina's " something is happening I don't know what stay hidden.. Michael seems to be different 

Ilyeria looked at Michael in horror, he was outside her power of control, but how? She shook her head she didn't want to fight him, she didn't have the power to fight him, not truly. "Michael baby why would you want to hurt me?" she shook her head biting her lip, trying to overcome him once more. Ilyreia watched as the petals hit the ground, it was a barrier spell, it was supposed to be for Jase and herself, but instead it surrounded her and Michael. 

Akina watched far away sitting by a shadow she could see the entire fight, she was curious about this Michael, were they making an even bigger threat?

Michael glared at her hearing her words didn't stop him ignoring the petals he kept walking towards her. He gripped the hilt of his blades tightly " You.. played with my head for that you will pay " he felt a strange barrier between him and her. His eyes glowing as his rage only grew. " he started to slash through the barrier trying to get to her his movements faster and his power growing with every second of not able to hit her " you will die by my hands and my hands alone!! 

Jase looked at Michael and then back towards Ilyeria sensing the fear she had " what's wrong Ilyeria? Can't control Michael anymore there's one true thing Michael hates more than anything in the world being controlled you messed up the moment you tried to control him his father made that mistake and so did you

Ilyeria put out her hands "Michael you can't hurt me you love me" she gave a weak smile "remember what we had, it was true I love you Michael I've always loved you" she wasn't lying, she did love Michael just not like others would think. She met Michael years ago and love his fight, how he killed, she wanted to be in his life, so she learned how to do so, she put herself in his life, through a web of lies. She glanced at Jase "you stay out of this" she glared at him, she was unsure of what to do she wanted to show Michael she truly cared for him

Michael glared at her hearing her he just got angrier with her. He kept trying to break through the Barrier she made in front of him. He was angry with himself since he actually some feelings for her even when she put herself through his memories. He finally broke through her barrier and he charged at her he threw one blade to the side and grabbed her by the throat glaring at her lifting her up with one arm.

Jase grinned evily watching Michael " kill her Michael.. do it!! 

Michael looked back Jase and he gripped her throat tightly looking up at her. He gripped the hilt of his blade tightly the sound of the leather rubbing against his hand as he was about to stab her but the thought of his own feelings for her kept plaguing him he then threw her to the ground " Jason Shut up.. "he then sheathed his blades as he turned around and flew away from the battle

Ilyeria watched him come closer to her, she was unsure what to do, she tried a variety of spells, but nothing broke through to him, soon he had her by the throat, it seemed to be a reoccurring thing to have people grab her by the throat. "Michael I love you" she said as he threw her to the ground. Once Ilyeria was on the ground Akina appeared out of the shadows and stabbed her with a stake covered in blood of one under her spell. Once stabbed it didn't kill her but it broke the illusion of her to everyone she ever met. Scar was no longer under her power, and her demon minions vanished since they were just a trick.

Scar dropped the scythe and wrapped her arms around Jason. "baby I'm sorry"

Michael flew to a abandoned town destroyed through time it's citizens killed off by him. Few hundred years ago. He landed as he walked through it glaring straight ahead. He deep sigh as a shockwave shot from him destroying the entire village around. Like a bomb the entire structures crumbled apart

Jason hugged her back and then kissed her passionately on the lips " it's ok " he then glared at Ilyeria " what do we do with her?

Jase walked up " she's been defeated seems she can survive that stake but her power over everyone is gone.. " he looked over towards Faye and started to walk towards her.

Riku made his way towards Akina and kissed her passionately on the lips " now we can be at Peace..

Ilyeria laid on the floor motionless, she wasn't dead but her power was diminishing fast. The demons she created, everything was gone. 

Akina stepped away from her in case she tried something but was grabbed by Riku, she kissed him and felt relieved. 

Scar kissed Jason then glared facing Ilyeria, she walked over to her grabbing her by the throat and leaning into her ear, scornfully but quietly she said "don't you ever pretend to be me again" she did a zipping motion so Ilyeria couldn't say anything, but her eyes went wide hearing those words. Scar threw her down into the ground and turned to face everyone. 

Faye jumped out of the tree and headed towards them. 

Akina didn't hear scars words but she felt the immense fear Ilyeria felt toward Scar, she stayed quiet but it worried her. 

Jason looked towards Scar and took her hand " let's go.. being around these weaklings is starting to disgust me. " he grinned evily kissing her on the lips. 

Michael looked towards the ground he looked back towards the direction he came from. He glared a ghostly like aura formed in his hand he then motioned his hand in a clockwise motion as it shot towards where Ilyeria was laying down no one could see it but it entered her body giving her strength again " you are not allowed to fade.. once you face me again.. " he whispered the voice traveled into her head

Jase walked up towards Faye and placed his hand on her cheek " you ready to go love?

Riku looked at Akina " let's go to October and Keto.. tell them Ilyeria is no longer a threat..

Scar looked back once more at Ilyeria glaring at her, she was mad she almost ruined everything for her. She looked back kissing Jason, then looked at Akina. "let's go"

Akina got shivers down her spine when Scar looked at her, there was something different, something about the way Ilyeria felt, something felt wrong. She wasn't so sure the threat was over with.

Faye looked around at everyone, she wasn't quite sure what just happened but it seemed over. "yeah I'm ready" she smiled and wrapped her arms around Jase.

Ilyeria felt better, she knew it was Michael, she could hear his voice. She was scared, with Scar being the real first, she had no idea, she used her like a puppet, what did she have planned for her. Ilyeria sat there waiting for everyone to leave her, she wanted to speak to Michael, to explain, or well try to explain.

Jason nodded and took her hand teleporting back to their home 

Riku looked over at Jason and Scar as they vanished away then back at Akina " let's go see October and Keto then head home " he looked over at Jase and Faye and smirked 

Jase smiled and kissed her on the lips passionately " i did my part let's go find our new home love.

After everyone vanished Michael returned. He stood a few feet glaring down at Ilyeria his eyes not showing any sympathy for her. Yet his mind was still plagued by the feelings he had experienced with her 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back